Thanksgiving trophy

Pirelli913

Surprised no one's made a topic about this one yet.

I don't think I've seen one turkey the entire game, but I need to shoot one with the pistol's Flare Round attachment. Anyone know where they're eluding me? It's one of only a few trophies I need for plat. Much thanks to whoever points me in the right direction.

Fast travel to region “Mission of San Juan”, Base Camp “Ruined Tower”
It can take a while for them to spawn but with this method they spawn almost guaranteed:

If you are at the correct camp (Ruined Tower) just close the game with the ps button (wait till the saving icon is gone). Then start game again and the turkeys will spawn when you are near the bush.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Mr_Marty84 said:

Fast travel to region “Mission of San Juan”, Base Camp “Ruined Tower”
It can take a while for them to spawn but with this method they spawn almost guaranteed:

If you are at the correct camp (Ruined Tower) just close the game with the ps button (wait till the saving icon is gone). Then start game again and the turkeys will spawn when you are near the bush.

Plus 1 for you. Just got the trophy doing that method.

• 9 months later...
15 minutes ago, turkishbadassX said:

Hi. I shot near at them and trophy didn’t pop. Apperantly I need to shot directly at them. Anyway, does your method still works for me or do I need a NG+ ?

You have to hit the turkey with the flare round, it can't die because of area of effect damage

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

I've tried the fast travel and quit game fully and reload, they still don't respawn. I really don't feel like doing another playthrough for this stupid thing. Playing version 2.00 on PS5

EDIT

Holy load times batman!! I tried it on the PS4 and it worked! For whatever reason the quitting the game method doesn't work on PS5.

Edited by VacuusDeus