Need some advice on my YouTube/Twitch Channels

rubhen925

NOTE - If the mods feel that there are things that need to be edited out or fixed, please do so. I was just asking for advice as my life is changing drastically lol.

Hey Fellow Trophy Hunters and Forum friends,

it's Rubhen here. Most of you who know me here, only know me for the trophy video guides and written guides i post here. Lately I haven't had the chance to write any full guides which is a shame tbh. i quite enjoy making them.

I have a YouTube channel that i made in 2015, where i started by posted Bloodborne boss videos (got the game 2 weeks early lol). Since then i have made a plethora of video. They focus on gameplay, tips, boss fights, trophy guides, collectibles, etc. Recently i tried streaming on YouTube and it's quite different to Twitch.

I also started streaming my new game experiences on Twitch since Feb this year. Twitch is so weird. People going crazy for emotes, bits, etc... I don't get it lol.

But all in all my passion lies in trophy hunting if you want to know what i like to do in my free time :P

Recently i joined a program that teaches programming for Video game design and development and so my free time is crunched. It's hard maintaining hours at the computer lab and then coming back home and only finding a few hours to game/make content. Come october my course load becomes 100% which will only shorten my gaming time :/

I've made some great friends here, on YouTube, Twitch, and even some devs, publishers, and PR contacts (They are super nice to send me review copied btw). I've been asking them all along with you guys now.

What do you think i should do? Should i keep making trophy guides or focus on something less time consuming in terms of video content on my YouTube Channel. Twitch i will be streaming once a day for a couple hours to relax after class during the weekdays. I've been a little confused lately and not sure what to do lol.

I value feedback a lot, so feel free to post your thoughts. You can even give me advice on my channels as an overall thing.

Thanks for your time, and for now i will keep making content that i enjoy making. But come October not sure what my schedule is going to be like. It's kind of scaring me tbh.

Later

UPDATE: Oops forgot to link my channels..... a bit brain dead today lol.

YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/user/raijumc925

Twitch - https://www.twitch.tv/xrubhen925x

Ok now leaving for real :P

Edited by rubhen925

19 minutes ago, ProfBambam55 said:

my advice...do whatever you feel gives you a sense of purpose...get married, have kids, sell everything you own, become a politician, start a business, dress up as a member of the opposite sex, go on a hunger strike, volunteer for the terminally ill, etc...

LOL I love this. Put a smile on my face.

My goal is to get my degree done soon, so i could enter the industry and make games. Long term goal make a kick ass Action/Adventure hack and Slash Game akin to DMC 3/Bayonetta. Long term that is

Short terms goals, make more guides, stream when i get the chance, and also get my channel to that 100K milestone. I want that check mark beside my youtube name lol, same with twitch.

Thanks bud :)