About Ten Thousand Needles Trophy

Edit*

I forgot to take Cactuars in chapter 3 after the waterfall and then I didn’t get trophy

today I playing game again with New Game and watch guide to collect cactuars until chapter 8 

BUT !! My trophy didn’t pop up what !!!!!! 

This is giltch or I missed something ????? 

Edited by groundzero1992
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Well, I finally got it...

I started a new game with a new save file from zero collecting them all without going back to any episode.

My recommendation for whoever starts the game and would try to be as sure as possible that the trophy does not glitch on them:

- Go through the game COLLECTING ALL the cactuars (follow a guide to know for sure on which chapters and areas they are).

- Go through the game WITHOUT REPEATING any past episode for whatever reason, until you have obtained this trophy.

Hope it help others so they don't have to repeat all the game from zero as I had to...

• 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

For those having issues, I just had the bug so went through every chapter one by one and it popped after I redid them all on my main save.  I’m 99% sure the issue is that CH 7’s cactaurs are highly missable, there are 2 before you board the train but after killing the Marlboro. Easy to find but easy to overlook, try that before deleting anything or restarting.

• Like 1

• 3 years later...

Bit of a necro-bump.

But I just went thru entire game, ch2-9 made sure to grab every cactaur, I'm even sure I grabbed everyone my first time round

But no pop.

Only sure fire way is to just delete save from system an start anew?

Bleh. Lol going to be a grind lol