Issues with Bahama Mama trophy (contains spoilers=

voodoo_eyes

So I got the the documents from Marek and gave them to Schimmer, after getting Popanedo arrested. Hooked up Shpak with Clara, got rid of her and he gave me the cruise tickets. I gave the tickets to Schimmer and they leave the apartment, but the trophy won't pop. From what I understand it should pop as soon as you give the Schimmers the tickets.

I've done the requirements for this mission 3 times now and the trophy won't unlock. Anything I'm missing?

• 1 month later...
On ‎21‎/‎09‎/‎2018 at 8:31 PM, voodoo_eyes said:

So I got the the documents from Marek and gave them to Schimmer, after getting Popanedo arrested. Hooked up Shpak with Clara, got rid of her and he gave me the cruise tickets. I gave the tickets to Schimmer and they leave the apartment, but the trophy won't pop. From what I understand it should pop as soon as you give the Schimmers the tickets.

I've done the requirements for this mission 3 times now and the trophy won't unlock. Anything I'm missing?

Same thing happened to me today I done all the requirements for this trophy but it didn't unlock, i see u have the trophy now so can u help ?

2 hours ago, Donzie75 said:

Same thing happened to me today I done all the requirements for this trophy but it didn't unlock, i see u have the trophy now so can u help ?

Yeah, I can help. I'm almost certain that getting Popanedo as tenant, will void that trophy by default, as it seems to be in conflict with the Docs route.

Since I was only missing this trophy and Heart Attack or Validation, I focused on only renting out to the tenants that are tied to those trophies.

Take the bad ending route as it's the shortest, then focus on only the following things (apart from the usual installing cameras and searching apartments):

• Progress through game normally until you can move in Alloisius (ask "how's it going" to get whiskey), get his quest and use the option from the Ad.
  • Give her booze (you can steal it from the docs apartment - the wine), get Docs second quest, pay her to gtfo - this gives you the tickets
  • After getting quest to evict Schimmer, talk to Schimmer and tell the truth, offer help, insist and so on
  • then talk to Mr Ranek, tell the truth, ask for help. Talk to him again and give him whiskey (the gift from the Doc).
  • Fast Forward until Ranek comes back with the certificate
  • Give both certificate and tickets to Schimmer - this will unlock Bahama Mama

In between just do the tasks the ministry forces you to, skip all the other optional nonsense.

The other trophy is straightforward from here on out. Just do every task for Danton (private call). As in change the propaganda truck frequency and kill all the people he asks you to. Make sure you have a reasonable amount of cash because of all the bills and fines. I had about 35k which was more than enough.

Edited by voodoo_eyes

• 4 months later...

Hi guys,

Got this yesterday whilst I'm waiting for a game to be delivered. I was using a step by step guide but I just couldn't get the lonely mission for the Dr to appear. I read that its time based so am I best just restarting the game from scratch. Also, should I do or not do anything in particular so that the lonely mission triggers?

• 4 years later...
  • The lonely from the doctor is glitched. If it doesn't appear you have to start a new game.
  • Also, in order for you to get the Bahama mama trophy, you need to give Shimmer both, the certificate AND the cruise tickets, almost at the same time, meaning one after the other. If you do it correctly, you will get a teddy bear in your inventory. If not, this may even glitch out the failing assessment trophy. Give the teddy bear to the girl, and it should complete the quest. 

I verified the second point by playing the game until the end, with and without the teddy bear. Without the teddy bear, I passed the assessment. With it, I failed. Confirming that the Bahama mama trophy will glitch if not done correctly.