The reason behind the studio shutdowns

B4d4ssHunt4r

10 hours ago, heartoftheocean said:

Oh palease.... this is the guy you argued with at the beginning of this thread .... now you're feigning to politely ask his opinion after he's already given it more than once? 

Oh the irony of a “busy CEO with a family” who has hours on end to  argue  your opinion  to the death  with random strangers on the internet ... 

And always have the last word....  

yes, I am asking...i don't see it as an argument...and I've asked a lot of questions in hopes of understanding other people's points of view and the basis for their reasoning...i've shared mine as clearly as I can...not sure what the rest of your post has to do with anything but it's been acknowledged...i like this topic and find it fun to discuss...i apologize if I come across as harsh...part of it is just passion for the subject...part of it is that I enjoy challenging people's logic and having mine challenged...

I'll admit, I've kind of taken on the role of the underdog and tried to explain why big businesses might act the way they do and hint that that it might not all be that bad in the grand scheme of things...i think it is relevant to the topic at hand...it's partly because these things are kind of relevant to what I do in real life and I think there are a lot of misconceptions...

the funny thing about all this is that, like many here, I also really dislike microtransactions and do not buy into them...like lottery tickets at the gas station I see no use for them...despite this, I could see why a company would want to push them onto consumers for profit purposes and why some people might find them appealing...i'm also not sure if I would go as far as saying I think they are unethical...i think it's up to each individual to decide how they spend their money...if companies are making millions off of microtransactions, I recognize that I might be in the minority...

Edited by ProfBambam55

37 minutes ago, wackt1 said:

The walking dead, battle royale, on the telltale engine. I have saved Telltale now. (please don't kill me, this is satire.)

Yeah, just Fortnite instead you unlock Telltale facial expressions instead of dances :P