SanhRim

Dlc modes are dead?

13 posts in this topic

Cant seem to find any games anymore in the dlc ones, anyone experiencing this aswell?

36 minutes ago, RedDevil757 said:

Yeah it's very suddenly died. Just afew weeks ago it was very easy to find dlc matches.

Like 5 days ago i could find matches on all of the modes now, i cant...

I'll always find like one or three people waiting in a lobby

Most modes are dead, even in the base game. The only populated games modes are Walker Assault and Supremacy. Maybe Heroes vs Villains too. 

Try changing regions. I had the same problem with base mp also last weekend i was able to play dlc battlestation map with Randoms so yes it's active but depends on what te and which region you play. Try US region or Europe others are pretty much dead and most likely take hrs of searching to find a game.

How many players does it take to start all dlc modes? I have 4 consoles and wanting to try get these done.

On 8/30/2020 at 6:41 AM, JWill_55 said:

How many players does it take to start all dlc modes? I have 4 consoles and wanting to try get these done.

The total number of players to start is dependent on game mode selected.  Below is a list of game modes I found on a Battlefront forum, many of them are for both the base game and DLC including Walker Assault, Supremacy and Drop Zone.  I haven't confirmed myself but I've been playing BF1 for a long time and these numbers look right, or at least close.  You could always launch into the DLC modes you're interested in playing and if the lobby is not full, it will tell you how many more players are needed to meet the minimum requirement to launch.  Good luck!

- Walker Assault: 20
- Supremacy: 20
- Dropzone: 4
- Blast: 4
- Cargo: 4
- Fighter Squadron: 4
- Hero Hunt: 4
- Droid Run: 4
- Heroes Vs Villains: 4

- Infiltration: 12

- Sabotage: 16

Wasn't the Plus addition of this game boosted the player base? Seems that now is active and normal.

1 hour ago, Xenoblast91 said:

Wasn't the Plus addition of this game boosted the player base? Seems that now is active and normal.

If you own PS+, it offered Battlefront 2 (2017) for free this past June, 2020.  However, this is the Battlefront 1 (2015) game forum and was never offered for free on PS+ to date.

1 hour ago, Paperclip1776 said:

If you own PS+, it offered Battlefront 2 (2017) for free this past June, 2020.  However, this is the Battlefront 1 (2015) game forum and was never offered for free on PS+ to date.

Oh, my bad. Didn't read correctly and suddenly thought was about Battlefront II. Thanks for the clarification. 

On 06/09/2020 at 9:13 AM, Paperclip1776 said:

The total number of players to start is dependent on game mode selected.  Below is a list of game modes I found on a Battlefront forum, many of them are for both the base game and DLC including Walker Assault, Supremacy and Drop Zone.  I haven't confirmed myself but I've been playing BF1 for a long time and these numbers look right, or at least close.  You could always launch into the DLC modes you're interested in playing and if the lobby is not full, it will tell you how many more players are needed to meet the minimum requirement to launch.  Good luck!

- Walker Assault: 20
- Supremacy: 20
- Dropzone: 4
- Blast: 4
- Cargo: 4
- Fighter Squadron: 4
- Hero Hunt: 4
- Droid Run: 4
- Heroes Vs Villains: 4

- Infiltration: 12

- Sabotage: 16

Can you confirm is battle station is also 12? 

2 hours ago, JWill_55 said:

Can you confirm is battle station is also 12? 

I wouldnt mind helping. My friend needs dlc 4 trophies so that will be 2 extra consoles.