What the deal with 5 fps whenever close to the killer?

1 hour ago, JrsAlster said:

Happens to me too, and I know it does to others aswell. Hope the devs are working on a fix for it becuase its like 2018 1f605.png

Happens more often and slightly worse on certain maps. Have encountered it the most when playing against Hillbilly, i think he is called that. The charging chainsaw guy. Gets me everytime he gets close cause i can't move at all. Still having a blast with this game. Went from level 1 to level 24 in one session. Still haven't touched the killers since im more of a teamplayer kinda guy.

• Like 1

On 22.9.2018 at 5:04 AM, Quink666 said:

Happens more often and slightly worse on certain maps. Have encountered it the most when playing against Hillbilly, i think he is called that. The charging chainsaw guy. Gets me everytime he gets close cause i can't move at all. Still having a blast with this game. Went from level 1 to level 24 in one session. Still haven't touched the killers since im more of a teamplayer kinda guy.

Ya I noticed myself. Had a match against him yesterday with that issue your descirbing. No one in the match escaped the chainsaw when he used it ? I like beeing survivor best myself, done some killer too, but I always end the evening going back to some survivor matches.

10 hours ago, JrsAlster said:

Ya I noticed myself. Had a match against him yesterday with that issue your descirbing. No one in the match escaped the chainsaw when he used it 1f61d.png I like beeing survivor best myself, done some killer too, but I always end the evening going back to some survivor matches.

Yes i love playing survivor aswell. More of a team player kinda guy. Tried killer 1 game and got a connection error. Have since stuck to survivor trying to get all teachable perks so i can get a "op" character =)