Discontinued after Episode 2?

8 hours ago, Lance_87 said:

I don't know who's worst, the ones who troll about this site being "for trophy hunters" (only? seriously?) or the ones who talk about job losses "just because".

Lol Trophy Hunters are the main demographic here. I mean it’s literally a Trophy tracking site.

8 hours ago, Lance_87 said:

Edited by DarkHpokinsn
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Lance_87 said:

The main, not the only.

Lol if you want me to see your posts you should quote me man. Anyway who else is on here then? Cause as I’ve said multiple times, this is a trophy tracking site, I see no other reason to come here for someone that doesn’t like to track their Playstation Trophies.

Well, this sucks for you and others that actually enjoy the telltale games but telltale games aren’t my cup of tea and I only play them to obtain the platinum. Not that I only play games I dislike just for the platinum but I do obtain platinums on games I like too and mostly that.

Edited by Brettyboy888

17 hours ago, XX_FTW said:

Just heard the news about the pass being pulled, I see some people were able to download it yesterday. Can anyone confirm if episode 2 is still available to download for persons with the season pass? Thanks in advance.

Being a season pass owner. I was able to download Episode 2 Suffer The Children as of Wednesday, September 26, 2018 through the episodes menu. Hopefully this bit of information will assist you or anyone else in the near future. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, DarkHpokinsn said:

Lol if you want me to see your posts you should quote me man. Anyway who else is on here then? Cause as I’ve said multiple times, this is a trophy tracking site, I see no other reason to come here for someone that doesn’t like to track their Playstation Trophies.

I come here for the community ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Like 1

18 hours ago, DarkHpokinsn said:

Not sure what you mean but ok. Whatever... i thought this place was a forum to discuss about anything, while the main site was for trophies, leaderboards and guides.

Edited by Lance_87
  • Like 2