FIFA 19 Trophy Thoughts

daftpunk_02

Harder than usual.

Climbing the Ladder
Achieve division 4 in FIFA Ultimate Team Rivals
  Remember the Name
Achieve a Rank 3 or better in FIFA Ultimate Team Rivals

Making a Name For Yourself
Achieve your first qualification for FIFA Ultimate Team Champions Weekend League

Those will be the hard ones. Nothing as difficult as those for the last few FIFAs. Technically there was the online draft trophy in 17, but that was much easier to boost than these will be. Worst part is that they'll almost certainly become unavailable around August/September next year.

Edit: Really surprised by people claiming it's easy. It's definitely harder than 18's list!

Edited by Kapika96
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Kapika96 said:

Harder than usual.

Climbing the Ladder
Achieve division 4 in FIFA Ultimate Team Rivals
  Remember the Name
Achieve a Rank 3 or better in FIFA Ultimate Team Rivals

Making a Name For Yourself
Achieve your first qualification for FIFA Ultimate Team Champions Weekend League

Those will be the hard ones. Nothing as difficult as those for the last few FIFAs. Technically there was the online draft trophy in 17, but that was much easier to boost than these will be. Worst part is that they'll almost certainly become unavailable around August/September next year.

Edit: Really surprised by people claiming it's easy. It's definitely harder than 18's list!

This is why I avoid this Shit game they are forcing you to invest Money and to compete online you need a strong side which I don't have the nerves of there are better things to do than wasting my time online by Raging at Kids with Cancer lol

Edited by TheGamersLobby

Trophies are definatly harder than last year. Qualifying for weekend league is going to be huge challenge if you do it late since everyone are going to be there with their monster teams eventhough it will match you with the teams that have the same rating but stil... and getting A on all skill games is going to be a pain in the ass. I still don't know how division rivals is going to be but i believe getting to division 4 is gonna be hard for some players. Score a left foot volley against Coventry City in The Journey this one I think is gonna be missable and hard.

On 22-9-2018 at 2:21 PM, OMID-GTS said:

Trophies are definatly harder than last year. Qualifying for weekend league is going to be huge challenge if you do it late since everyone are going to be there with their monster teams eventhough it will match you with the teams that have the same rating but stil... and getting A on all skill games is going to be a pain in the ass. I still don't know how division rivals is going to be but i believe getting to division 4 is gonna be hard for some players. Score a left foot volley against Coventry City in The Journey this one I think is gonna be missable and hard.

Qualifiying for the weekend League might be not that hard at all as you het qualifiying points of you lose a game in Rivals to. 

From this Eurogamer article:

It's important to note that Champions Points can be banked. So, if you earn enough points to compete in an that week's Weekend League, but for whatever reason you can't actually play FIFA that weekend, you can bank them and use them when you have the time to devote to playing. But you can't stack qualification progress - aka, you can't have two entries into the Weekend League.

That should make getting into the WL a bit easier for less experienced players; looks like you can just keep banking points until you have enough to get in. Getting to Div 4 or Rank 3, meanwhile, we'll have to see how that plays out. If you play early you'll probably catch enough noobs for it to not be hard.

On 26/09/2018 at 1:39 PM, JD-D2 said:

From this Eurogamer article:

That should make getting into the WL a bit easier for less experienced players; looks like you can just keep banking points until you have enough to get in. Getting to Div 4 or Rank 3, meanwhile, we'll have to see how that plays out. If you play early you'll probably catch enough noobs for it to not be hard.

Rank 3 is easy. You don't even need to finish at rank 3, just get there at some point during the week. And as far as I can tell you don't actually lose ranking points when you lose/draw so just keep playing and you'll get that easy.

The div 4 one however is going to be hard. I've got a pretty even win/loss record but that's only enough to keep my skill ranking where it is. Looks like you're going to have to get a bit of a win streak going to move up a division.

2 hours ago, Kapika96 said:

Rank 3 is easy. You don't even need to finish at rank 3, just get there at some point during the week. And as far as I can tell you don't actually lose ranking points when you lose/draw so just keep playing and you'll get that easy.

The div 4 one however is going to be hard. I've got a pretty even win/loss record but that's only enough to keep my skill ranking where it is. Looks like you're going to have to get a bit of a win streak going to move up a division.

I went 2-2-1 on my 5 placement matches and got into Division 5. I'm about 400 points off of Division 4. Hoping I can rack up some wins.

6 minutes ago, SanhRim said:

Why do you even buy this game on day one if you think it's shite? 

And this fifa has been the best one since a while imo

matter of opinion ive had the game for days now. and imo this game is worser than last years, they need major updates to make the game better last fifa i buy

4 hours ago, DonLouboutin said:

I just got the plat, it's not that hard. Just a big grind for the first qualification for FIFA Ultimate Team Champions Weekend League.
Also you will need some luck for score on the basketball hoop.
If you have any questions just ask :)

Complete all Multiplayer Skill Games, Complete all HUB Skill Games how do u do these?

18 hours ago, Kai_armour95 said:

matter of opinion ive had the game for days now. and imo this game is worser than last years, they need major updates to make the game better last fifa i buy

Complete all Multiplayer Skill Games, Complete all HUB Skill Games how do u do these?

Multiplayer Skill Games : You need 2 controllers, start an offline game, play the "multiplayer" skill game with your controller (you don't need to do it with the second). Press start when you have completed it. When you at the kick off, press start then "restart the game with another team". Repeat around 10 times to do all the multiplayer skill games.

HUB Skill Games : It's about skill and grind. Try again until you have a nice grade. I think if you get a F grade, it's not registered as completed so try again.

Good luck

Edited by DonLouboutin
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, DonLouboutin said:

Multiplayer Skill Games : You need 2 controllers, start an offline game, play the "multiplayer" skill game with your controller (you don't need to do it with the second). Press start when you have completed it. When you at the kick off, press start then "restart the game with another team". Repeat around 10 times to do all the multiplayer skill games.

HUB Skill Games : It's about skill and grind. Try again until you have a nice grade. I think if you get a F grade, it's not registered as completed so try again.

Good luck

any help on how i can get divison 4 on ultimate team and also what actually is the HUB Skill games is that just skill games? so i just complete them all, bit confused on that trophy