FIFA 19 Trophy Thoughts

daftpunk_02

14 hours ago, Kai_armour95 said:

any help on how i can get divison 4 on ultimate team and also what actually is the HUB Skill games is that just skill games? so i just complete them all, bit confused on that trophy

I get div 4 in my placement match right away. If you did not you have to grind your way up to div 4.

4 hours ago, KaiMaestro said:

Getting an A on all skill games is gonna suck. Anyone has any tips for that one, someone who already has that trophy?

I have the trophy. Most of them are easy, the defending one are a real pain. Just take your time, don't quit and with some practice you will get them.

22 minutes ago, DonLouboutin said:

I get div 4 in my placement match right away. If you did not you have to grind your way up to div 4.

I have the trophy. Most of them are easy, the defending one are a real pain. Just take your time, don't quit and with some practice you will get them.

What would you say the most difficult or time consuming trophies are?

On 26/09/2018 at 10:55 PM, SanhRim said:

From my own experience, TRY AS BEST AS YOU CAN TO WIN YOUR PLACEMENT MATCHES!!!

because having to start at division 6 5 or 4 is a huge difference (i'm stuck at 1k and i need to get to 1.6k and my win lose is +5 so i barely make progress lol)

How are you getting on? I'm in the same boat now ?

This game is nearly unplayable online with the stuttering and lag, particularly for a game that requires precision. I have 100 Mbps down internet and my console is right next to my router, and every game it just chugs along. Insane.

6 hours ago, LethalLuke1993 said:

How are you getting on? I'm in the same boat now 1f605.png

I made saturday a new club, spent 20€ to have some decent players (got IF bernard traore and that division 2 french right back lol) and then i played got stuck saturday on 1.2k literally winning 1 game losing 1 game in a row, sunday i finally broke through to 1.3k and then in the evening i found a glitch wich makes me keep my points even if i am losing so thanks to that glitch i climbed yesterday to 1.5k and i only have got 4 matches left to win wich feels like an eternity because how difficult it is to play against people that can dribble well xD (if you'd like to know i think i won yesterday 6 matches and 'skipped' about 20 games, LOL!)

21 hours ago, SanhRim said:

I made saturday a new club, spent 20€ to have some decent players (got IF bernard traore and that division 2 french right back lol) and then i played got stuck saturday on 1.2k literally winning 1 game losing 1 game in a row, sunday i finally broke through to 1.3k and then in the evening i found a glitch wich makes me keep my points even if i am losing so thanks to that glitch i climbed yesterday to 1.5k and i only have got 4 matches left to win wich feels like an eternity because how difficult it is to play against people that can dribble well xD (if you'd like to know i think i won yesterday 6 matches and 'skipped' about 20 games, LOL!)

Stop giving EA your money.

On 02.10.2018 at 7:42 AM, SanhRim said:

so what's the glitch?

4 hours ago, patrickogorman19 said:

giving you great advice.Fifa 19 is probably the worst Fifa ever due to the loot boxes which is a complete scam.Play an actual game like RDR

Like i said stop wasting my time, i decide where i want to spend my money and time on, it's not like i play fifa all day lol or spend hundreds of euros every week... ?! I have other games that i prefer to play but a game of football i can never resist so please, just because you hate the lootbox bullshit (wich i fully agree with, i spend 50€ i hardly get anything noteworthy. I open a couple of packs yesterday with igm and i get hazard, son, immobile and icardi! Makes no sense what so ever lol...) doesnt mean i have to stop playing this game...

And an actual game? You may hate ea and fifa, but this is an actual game. should i support ea and give them my money? Probably not, but i just dont like pes and there is simply no other big football game on the market or atleast on the ps4 .

Lol, and i for one actually like the new fifa ? it's a lot of fun with the new modes and gameplay but for fuck sake some folks look like they're still from 2015 lol with how they look (aguero with the mohawk for example)

Edited by SanhRim
Zaa