Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trilogy coming to PS4

11 minutes ago, SunnyCrappyYT said:

I never played any of the Ace Attorney games, but I might give this collection a shot!

Please do it, Ace Attorney trilogy is my favorite and the game has a lot of funny moments and also some serious plot. I'm sure you will love Ace Attorney.

38 minutes ago, themindisacity said:

Wish it was on Vita too :(

Actually I'm happy with the PS4 version, I mean, Ace attorney is already available on portables console like DS, iOS and 3DS, and see it on full screen will be nice!

Edited by AlchemistWer

29 minutes ago, Kurorac said:

How many are there now? I thought this collection had them all

I think there's six altogether, plus a few spin offs. If this sells well I can see them porting the rest of them. 

OP updated with trailer. 

Edited by Venocide
  • Like 1

This is such great news! The Phoenix Wright games are the only thing that has ever made me consider purchasing a 3DS. I watched an LP of the first game a while back and have been in love ever since. Ideally I would have liked to play these games on Vita, but the fact that we're getting them at all is a miracle. I never thought it would happen. Day one purchase for sure! :D

4 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Dude wat, seriously.

When I heard about this, I was utterly shocked. Ninty and losing exclusive big as this? That's really surprising.

Could some other 'weaker' big exclusive get the same treatment?

Not fully surprised, since Phoenix Wright was in Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3.  So maybe that's why, because it's by Capcom? Not sure if that could be the case, but hey, you never know.

2 minutes ago, DrakeHellsing said:

Not fully surprised, since Phoenix Wright was in Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3.  So maybe that's why, because it's by Capcom? Not sure if that could be the case, but hey, you never know.

Hm... you may be onto something. We did get mainline MonHun as well.

So, maybe rather than Ninty losing exclusivity, it's Ninty losing partnership with Capcom...

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

2 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Hm... you may be onto something. We did get mainline MonHun as well.

So, maybe rather than Ninty losing exclusivity, it's Ninty losing partnership with Capcom...

No, it's on Switch as well. Phoniex Wright Trilogy is also coming to Switch.