What's Up With This Game's Platinum/100% Achievers Stats?

I know this game has not been talked about at all really since the server shutdown that stripped the online features for it almost a month ago, but I noticed something about this game's trophy profile statistics since before I wrapped up this game. I'm not sure if anyone has really paid any attention to this as I don't believe even one person has mentioned it before.

I'm talking about how the number of platinum achievers for this title is higher than the number of 100% achievers by two numbers! Incase anyone reading this message did not already know, every full platinum trophy list (except those games that include any extra DLC trophies) should have the exact number displayed on both the Platinum/100% achievers stat listings that display at the bottom of the game's image panel alongside the "game owners number", the "average completion percentage" and the "total trophies earned number" stats.

I can't tell if this is just a bug with this site or if it's because there are two unnoticed cheaters that remain on PSNP that are stuffing up the trophy leaderboards for this title. I know that there have been numerous cases on this site where hackers/cheaters have been seen earning a platinum trophy for a game before earning one or more of the other base game (bronze, silver, gold) trophies. However I believe that is only possible on the PlayStation Vita and PS4 because hacking/cheating any trophies involves CFW rather than just manipulating or borrowing a different user's save file. So I don't know how this is numbering is the case for a PS3 game. If this was possible to perform for any game on a PS3, these two cheater that stuffed up this game's stats have yet to be found!

So, can any of you reading this post guess why this statistics error would be the case? Is this the work of trophy hackers/cheaters or just another site bug? I also wonder if there is another PS3 game that has this same issue. If anything does come to mind do reply to this topic with your thoughts!