Trophy glitch.

aerosol_grey

For some reason the trophy "Don't listen to dolls. III" for finishing the game with no hints, has popped for me really early.

I'm doing a blind playthrough and got stuck near the start of act 3.  I was going through the scenes looking for something I had missed and when I returned to the first scene (where you start act 2 in front of the house)  the trophy popped.  Looking at a couple of peoples lists it should be given at the same time as the trophy for finishing the game.  I was wondering if this had happened to snyone else?

I have the NA version, I dunno if it make any difference or not , but that definitely didn't happen to me. But something else happened to me unexpectedly, I had a complete save for the demo and as soon as I loaded up the full game, the in-game trophies that I have unlocked in the demo poped in the full game on the menu?

Who cares tho, its beneficial yeah? Lol

Edited by W571WE

13 hours ago, W571WE said:

I have the NA version, I dunno if it make any difference or not , but that definitely didn't happen to me. But something else happened to me unexpectedly, I had a complete save for the demo and as soon as I loaded up the full game, the in-game trophies that I have unlocked in the demo poped in the full game on the menu?

Who cares tho, its beneficial yeah? Lol

Yeah that one happened to me as well.

15 hours ago, aerosol_grey said:

For some reason the trophy "Don't listen to dolls. III" for finishing the game with no hints, has popped for me really early.

I'm doing a blind playthrough and got stuck near the start of act 3.  I was going through the scenes looking for something I had missed and when I returned to the first scene (where you start act 2 in front of the house)  the trophy popped.  Looking at a couple of peoples lists it should be given at the same time as the trophy for finishing the game.  I was wondering if this had happened to snyone else?

Happened to me as well. 

• 7 months later...