Trophy thoughts?

StrangeInStereo

Looks like a fun, straightforward list.

Looks like there are 2 endings? 2 playthroughs seem mandatory regardless, since there's Nightmare mode, but reviews mention the game is a bit on the easy side and even if Nightmare mode is somehow significantly harder than Normal it can be done on NG+.

Aesthetically this looks fantastic, and both reviews I've read are stellar.

The game is cross-buy but apparently the Vita version is broken and unplayable right now. Doubt it'll get fixed by release but hopefully soon.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Tatsuyu said:

Absolutely hyped for this one, the game itself looks amazing.

Metroidvania wise it looks pretty close to Symphony of the Night, from the HUD, the damage values, the mini map and more. All it needs now is the late 90's voice acting 1f606.png, and the package will be complete! Eh either way can't wait 1f603.png.

Agreed! Pretty close to Symphony of the Night and Order of Ecclesia according to reviews, so these comparisons to Castlevania get me incredibly hyped.

Looks like a fun and beautiful game.

Trophy list actually looks a little on the hard side to me. Just because a reviewer said it's easy after playing the main quest, that doesn't mean it's going to be easy to get all the collectibles, weapons, magic orbs, familiars, every room on the map, etc. etc. etc.

Edited by rdhight

• 1 month later...
18 minutes ago, LordBilbanes said:

I am trying to get 1000% map completion but am having issues.  The present and past are at 99%.  I tried comparing it to what is supposed to be a complete map, but I can't tell if I am missing rooms.  They look identical.

There is a lot of Secret rooms so it's hard to know which one you missing. Maybe if i see your maps i can help you

• 2 years later...