Gaming By Numbers (Done!)

Participation  

92 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to participate?

4 hours ago, ladynadiad said:

The one on sale on PSN right now is this trophy list: https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/3725-kings-quest

I bought the same one a few months back and that's what it ended up being here.  I did buy what the PSN store lists as the complete collection, but the trophy list is not the one denoted as the Complete Collection.  The one I got was this: https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP0002-CUSA01447_00-KINGSQUESTCOMPLT

Buying that will show as purchased for that one, the season pass, and all the episodes for the PS4.  I don't have PS+ so I can't comment on what people got there, but I do know that the first episode is free for everyone and that's the base game.  It's what I did for #5 and it took me about 3-5 hours to 100% the base game.  I ended up finishing the whole thing and enjoyed it.  But the main reason for my rec was the fact that it costs nothing to cover the requirement for this event and it's easy to finish up in a day.

Serious? 

I have kind of avoided telling someone to buying the complete edition because she already started the episodic one, thinking that it would end up being a different trophy list.. Thanks for the heads up!! 

So, the "Complete Edition" trophy list is for a disc version or something? 

1 hour ago, BigHonkingOne said:

Yes, really. I honestly thought I only had the first episode when I got it on PS plus years ago. However, when you boot up the game you are able to access all the episodes.

Will need to check that! 

44 minutes ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

Serious? 

I have kind of avoided telling someone to buying the complete edition because she already started the episodic one, thinking that it would end up being a different trophy list.. Thanks for the heads up!! 

So, the "Complete Edition" trophy list is for a disc version or something? 

I honestly have no idea what that trophy list ties to, but there is indeed a disc version of the game too.  So that's probably it.

• Like 1

Spreadsheet updated! Congrats to @Inuty, @Kevvik@ladynadiad, @marshmeowlo, and @NetEntity for completing all games since the last update!

Glad to see you survived those ridiculous, loathsome chocobo challenge @ladynadiad :P

Just a little over two weeks left for this event! Many people are only 1-2 games away from getting all games completed! Keep up the awesome work!!!

• Like 3

I'm a few hours away from the Spider-Man 100% (for a week at least), but I'm bored at work with an opportunity to update now so here I am! Plus I have the Platinum so it technically already qualifies and it's been a while since my last update. Had some renovations done to my house and had to move in with my in-laws for two weeks. I was only able to play 30 minutes here and there when I went to check on the work being done so fell behind in my efforts. My plan next was to quickly finish off the FFXV Comrades Stand Alone and then move onto Valkyrie Chronicles 4, however the NA version of Comrades ends in a 4, so maybe I'll put that off...anyways, Spider-Man was a lot of fun. I still like the Batman series a little better since the combat isn't quite as spastic and the integration of gadgets into fighting was done better (In Spider-Man it basically pauses the game when you switch gadgets). I also felt like the fetch quests in Spider-Man were quite repetitive and there were too many of them. Having mentioned the minor flaws...the gameplay was smooth and I had zero crashes. And even if the fighting isn't quite as well done as Batman, that and swinging around the city was a lot of fun and the story is actually pretty deep. If you have the opportunity, it's worth a play.

0: (6490) Burly Men at Sea

1: (781) Catherine

2:

3: (8143) Marvel's Spider-Man

4: (6964) Chaos on Deponia

5:

6: (8366) Castlevania Requiem: Symphony of the Night & Rondo of Blood

7: (3087) The Wolf Among Us

8:

9: (7399) Valkyria Chronicles 4

Let's see if I can plat VC4 in two weeks!

Edited by Briste

Well, finally got another number done. That was some extremely lucky circumstances, for the multiplayer standalone of FFXV to end with a 4. Lol. Will probably play Burly Men At Sea soon, and finish my list off.

1. (1281) Twisted Metal

2. (5222) Hue 

3. (5963) Drawn to Death

4. (8564) Final Fantasy XV Multiplayer: Comrades

5. (3895) Extreme Exorcism

6. (5336) Uncanny Valley

7. (2647) PixelJunk Shooter Ultimate

8. (4838) Neon Chrome

9. (4119) Twisted Metal: Black

Edited by DamagingRob
  • Like 2

And another one finished. #3 with Riddled Corpses EX

0 - [8220] Timespinner :platinum:

1 - [6891] Need for Speed: Payback :platinum: & 1f4af.png

2 - [6042] Late Shift :platinum:

3 - [7623] Riddled Corpses EX :platinum:

4 - [1024] Driver: San Francisco :platinum: 

5 - [2685] Grid Autosport :platinum: & 1f4af.png

6 - [5636] Lara Croft Go :platinum:

7 - [5147] Abzû 1f4af.png

8 - [8208] Spyro 3: Year of the Dragon :platinum:

9 -

My initial plan of doing Ride 3 for the #9 still stands but maybe I'm also going for the easy route by watching the cutscenes of Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded as I don't feel like rushing to get only the minimum needed for the plat in Ride 3. :hmm: 

And all numbers done. ^_^ 

0. (6490) Burly Men At Sea

1. (1281) Twisted Metal

2. (5222) Hue 

3. (5963) Drawn to Death

4. (8564) Final Fantasy XV Multiplayer: Comrades

5. (3895) Extreme Exorcism

6. (5336) Uncanny Valley

7. (2647) PixelJunk Shooter Ultimate

8. (4838) Neon Chrome

9. (4119) Twisted Metal: Black

• Like 3

My plan for finishing all games in order from 0 to 9 is almost done :) I've got 2 new :platinum: just now...

I'll start the last game tomorrow should be done by Tuesday :)

2290 Trine 2 PS4 EU :platinum:

81 Stormrise :platinum:

3782 Zombi :platinum:

6833 Hidden Agenda :platinum:

4844 Oxenfree :platinum:

6405 Lost Grimoires: Stolen Kingdom  :platinum:

4616 Alienation :platinum:

1027 God of War Ghost of Sparta :platinum:

2098 Rayman Legends PS3 :platinum:

On 12/3/2018 at 0:11 PM, Bos10George said:

Here is my latest update. Doubt I will get them all, but I will try.

0: (3140) Lego Batman 3: Beyond Gotham (100%)

1: (7161) Dragon Ball FighterZ (88%)

2: (5102) Claire (100%)

3: (7523) God of War (PS4) (100%)

4: (3264) Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;birth 2 (100%)

5: (4115) Grand Theft Auto: Vice City (78%)

6: (2826) Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;birth 1 (100%)

7: (7887) Mega Man X Legacy Collection 1 (67%)

8: (7678) Detroit: Become Human (70%)

9: (7569) Grab The Bottle (12%)

Edited by Bos10George

0: (6320)Tokyo Xanadu

1: (4291) Firewatch

2: (4172) Hatoful Boyfriend Holiday Star

3:

4: (5564) Demetrios

5: (8115) Jack n Jill DX

6: (4976) South Park The Stick of Truth

7:

8:

So today I did a seasonal game. It was cheesy and weird and had birds in costumes. Used phrases I had never heard of before, some that could make a person blush. 

Update #4 -- Only one more game to complete. Hope I can find and complete a suitable #9, thinking it's going to be Dreamfall Chapters, before this event is over! 

Here is my list:

0- Knee Deep :platinum:

1- Word Sudoku by PWOGI :platinum:

2- Gem Smashers :platinum:

3- Castaway Paradise :platinum:

4- Detective Gallo :platinum:

5- Spyro the Dragon :platinum:

6- Personality and Psychology Premium ?

7- Spyro 2: Ripto’s Rage 

8- Spyro 3: Year of the Dragon 

9- 

Added another platinum to #3, but still missing #2. I worked really hard on L.A. Noire and went from 6% to 7%!!!

0 - Burly Men at Sea - 6490 - :platinum:

1 - Gone Home - 4211 - ? ||  The Order: 1886 - 3291 - :platinum:

2 - L.A. Noire - 6922 - 7%

3 - Life is Strange - 3313 - :platinum: || Titanfall 2 - 5513 - :platinum: || God of War - 7523 -  :platinum:

4 - Battle Trivia Knockout - 3904 - ?

5 - Goosebumps - 3965 - :platinum:

6 - Day of the Tentacle: Remastered - 4456 :platinum: || Coffin Dodgers - 4546 - :platinum:

7 - Persona 5 - 6007 :platinum:

8 - The Bunker - 5308 :platinum:

9 - Horizon Zero Dawn - 5879 :platinum:

Edited by BigHonkingOne
  • Like 1

And i'm done. Completed my last game for this event :) it was a bit more difficult to go through the games in the order of the numbers but it went alright in the end :) ... thx to this event i got 2 more UR plats for my A-Z Alphabet :yay:

Trine 3 is really easy compared to its predecessors (especially Trine 2) and it doens't work well in 3D.... it looks beautiful yes but gameplay isn't that much better than the other games... and the story feels cut off by the half... i wonder what Trine 4 may be...  regardless it was a pleasent journey and fits perfectly the spot needed...

2290 Trine 2 PS4 EU :platinum:

81 Stormrise :platinum:

3782 Zombi :platinum:

6833 Hidden Agenda :platinum:

4844 Oxenfree :platinum:

6405 Lost Grimoires: Stolen Kingdom  :platinum:

4616 Alienation :platinum:

1027 God of War Ghost of Sparta :platinum:

2098 Rayman Legends PS3 :platinum:

4159 Trine 3 :platinum:

• Like 2

0: 36 Fragments of Midnight

1: Life is strange: before the storm

2: Super Destronaut DX

3: Two world 2

4: Plants vs zombies: Garden Warfare

5: Naruto Ninja Revolution

6: Jack N' Jill DX

7: HOME

8: Tekken Tag Prologue

9: Believer!

That seems to be about the last of it. Thanks to this event I found a bunch of incredibly cheap and quick platinums. I don't care what anybody says about Midnight Deluxe it has good music for such a quick game.

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, shadowhood1111 said:

That seems to be about the last of it. Thanks to this event I found a bunch of incredibly cheap and quick platinums. I don't care what anybody says about Midnight Deluxe it has good music for such a quick game.

? I can't believe I played this without sound.

• Like 1

Finished two more games since my last post, though one of them ends on a number I already had... again

0 - Burly Men at Sea (6490)

1 - 

2 - 

3 - Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Full Burst (6363)

4 - Demetrios (5564)

5 - 

6 - 

7 - Nightmares from the Deep 3 (7197)

8 - 

9 - 

With that I managed the minimum of four games. But since I barely have time for anything I don't think I will finish anything else before the time is up.

If you're looking for a 2, have a Vita, and you downloaded it when it was free on PS+, Claire is a quick and fairly inoffensive game. It took me, all told, about six hours to complete following the walkthrough here on the site, only because on Vita you have to play it through twice to platinum. Not amazing, not awful - just kinda average. Not really something I'd go out of my way to play normally but it was a 2 and in my backlog, so here we are.

1. S9c2c93.png SOMA (3901) 1f4af.png

2. S5fb453.png Claire Vita (5102) :platinum:

3. *

4. Sf3c83a.png Assassin's Creed III Liberation (1704) :platinum:

5. S7a8294.png Spyro the Dragon (8205) :platinum:

6. *

7. S372d20.png Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage! (8207) :platinum:

8. Sde0e4a.png Spyro 3: Year of the Dragon (8208) :platinum:

9. S7d7eca.png Word Search by POWGI (7959) 35%

0. Sacc62e.png Assassin's Creed Odyssey (8260) :platinum:

• Like 1

New Update:

(3939) Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Remastered has been platinumed, and with this, i finally complete this event...of course i'm going for the 100%, i'm playing on brutal difficulty right now. But that's not mandatory for this event right? so:

0: (8120) NBA 2K19: The Prelude 1f4af.png 

1: (6201) The Town of Light :platinum:

2: (4692) The Park 1f4af.png

3: (6053) Full Throttle Remastered :platinum: 

4: (7244) Deep Ones :platinum:

5: (3865) The Book of Unwritten Tales 2 :platinum:

6: (3546) Arcania (PS4) :platinum:

7: (3937) Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Remastered :platinum:+1f4af.png

8: (3938) Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Remastered :platinum:+1f4af.png

9: (3939) Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Remastered :platinum:

This event was awesome!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, DoctorDrPepper said:

@eigen-space hey, looks like I got missed in the last update. I’m all done. Finished up 1 with assassin’s creed 2 on PS3 and 8 with Fallout 3.

Hmmmm... strange. I'll make sure to get it. Your profile might not have been synced when I updated. I'm finding that PS3 games in particular have been problematic with syncing.

• Like 1