eigen-space

Gaming By Numbers (Done!)

Participation   92 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to participate?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

815 posts in this topic

Thanks @eigen-space and @BigHonkingOne. The badge looks great! Had a good time with this challenge and used it to force myself through some old projects I had been avoiding.

Once again thanks for all the effort and hard work. :D

Hey all. I kind of had a stressy and traumatic event at work and just need a night to recover from it. Therefore, I won't be doing badges today. I apologize for the unplanned hiccup. I expect to be back on top of it tomorrow. 

On 1/10/2019 at 6:31 PM, Bos10George said:

I am ready for my B minus badge, lol

Aww. Just finished badges for the moment, but didn't get to yours yet. There's less than 20 to do now. You should see yours tomorrow at the latest. If I get the chance I'll do more today, but if not, my Sunday mornings are usually really laid back and I should be able to knock out the rest pretty easily.  

Huge thank you to@eigen-space  and @BigHonkingOnefor a fun event and the awesome badge.

And Thank you eigen-space for picking up the torch and keeping events like this going while adding fun and new ideas to add to the enjoyment.

I love seeing the badges, thank you again @BigHonkingOnefor taking the time to create them.  I've added mine to my about me section in my profile.

Thanks @eigen-spacefor running such a well organized and awesome event :D

Thanks for the badges, they look great @BigHonkingOne and thanks for hosting the event @eigen-space :D Surprised I managed to finish 4 of my games for the challenge, really happy that I was able to get that many done too :P

Edited by ResoluteRock

Wow, nice badges!! To be honest, I completely forgot I was participating in this event, but still got enough games completed to get a badge!!! Haha, thanks man!