Why does this game have two different entries on PSNProfiles?

tnaires

6 minutes ago, skateak said:

Look at how many Sound Shapes has https://psnprofiles.com/search/games?q=Sound shapes

Impressive... I see in this case Kishnabe's explanation applies perfectly: we can see that each one of the entries is labeled with the region or belongs to a different platform. But with Timespinners this doesn't happen, the title is not labeled with the region and both entries are related to PS4/Vita platforms.

48 minutes ago, tnaires said:

Impressive... I see in this case Kishnabe's explanation applies perfectly: we can see that each one of the entries is labeled with the region or belongs to a different platform. But with Timespinners this doesn't happen, the title is not labeled with the region and both entries are related to PS4/Vita platforms.

It is probably a different region. I think @BlindMango has to put them in manually.

I don’t care if a game has a bazillion stacks for the same title but what I don’t like about the PSNP forums is that you’ll have games like InkSplosion and Midnight Deluxe that have each posses 6 seperate stacks, 3 different stacks for the PS4 version alone, so that means you will have 3 different forums for each of the PS4 stacks (NA, EU, AS). I know that on PlaystationTrophies.org the forums on that site combine all of the different stacks for a game as long as the two or more stacks for the same game are tied the same platform version.

For example, Burnout Paradise Remastered has two stacks for the same game for the same platform, so that means that there are two seperate forums for the game on PSNP but on PST.org there’s only one forum reguardless of how many stacks there are.

Basically some developers don't know how to organize their trophy lists and Sony doesn't seem to enforce keeping trophy lists organized anymore :facepalm:

I'll have to wait for people to start to play the game to get the exact versions, but this could either be EU/NA or Vita/PS4 (Mislabeled consoles)

Edited by BlindMango
  • Like 1