Hit the Juke Box - minor glitch

KhajiitWerewolf

Warning and heads up. The Hit the Juke Box trophy is for unlocking all songs. I bought all the songs new game plus and it didn't unlock. There is one additional you need to get from asking all the questions in the Anna epilogue (unlocks after completing the game). Which I did. It still didn't unlock. Loading a save where I had already purchased everything from the store didn't cause it to unlock, nor did seeing every single song filled out at the jukebox at the bar.

The only fix was to load a save prior to buying all the songs, then buy them again. This time, since the autosaved "Truth" song obtained for clearing Anna's epilogue was still owned, I got the trophy.

If you are not creating multiple saves, you could potentially lock yourself out of this trophy without completely deleting all save data and starting over, since new game plus remembers everything you've bought.

In conclusion - to avoid this glitch make sure to clear Anna's epilogue and get the "Truth" song before buying the songs in the store. Or create a separate save before buying the songs in the store to make sure the trophy unlocks.

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...
15 hours ago, Einigkeit said:

I just unlocked this. You still have to play through Anna's chapter, but you can load a save where you previously purchased the songs and just hit X on any of them and the trophy will unlock. No need to play through the first day for a third time.

Hit X where? In the store where it says purchased? If this fixes it that would be awesome but since i already got the trophy I cannot check this solution out.