The Elder Scrolls Online Gold Edition brand-new: risk of expired Season Pass voucher?

tjoe1bkhjtqxm

First of all I apologize for my english skills but I am italian... There's an italian shop that has on sale The Elder Scrolls online Gold Edition for only 17,68€ brand-new and you have the chance to order it from their website and go to the store to get your copy whit no shipping cost obviously.

As Soon as I saw it at that cheap price I have immediately ordered it, yesterday is arrived at the store so I can from now on to go take it. But, since that "Night brings good counsel" (I hope that Google translator is fine if you undestood what I'm saying lol) I woke up this morning asking myself: why is it so cheap? The Gold Edition with Season Pass on voucher... It might be already expired?

There is a chance that retailers put on the market the first copies of a game at the Day One with the voucher that expires after 1 or 2 years, and when they now it's expired, they'll put on the market other copies with any expired voucher inside (that, I don't know, it will expire in 2020)? Anyway I think it's a thing that happens only with videogames that sell plenty of copies.

Anyway I know That there cannot be a certain  answer for that... I bought Fallout 4 GOTY in November 2017 and it's Season Pass' voucher expires in 2020, while instead I bought Mafia 3 Deluxe Edition (the one with red cover and Season Pass) on February 2018 and the voucher was already expired one year after the release of Mafia 3 (October 2016- expiry date October 2017).

What would you do? Risk or not?

Thank you!