Killers leaving after 5 gen are done, you loose item and get nothing.

So this happens almost 50% of the games when killer perform badly. After we get 5 gens up and running and the killer has performed poorly he leaves, disconnecting everyone. You loose your item/addons and offering is made useless and get no bloodpoints.

The post game screen shows the amount of bloodpoints you should get but you do not actually get them. How can they even let something like this happen? No punishment for the killer and no reward for the survivors. Not to mention the 20 minutes of your life you just wasted for no good reason.

Edited by Quink666
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Asvinia said:

Since the killer hosts the game, the devs can't actually do anything to stop it. This is the trade-off when you have cheap P2P and not dedicated servers.

Yeah but you think the survivors shouldn't get punished for the killer leaving. We loose eveything and get nothing at all. Really bad design if you ask me. Atleast give us our bloodpoints if you are gonna take our items away from us. Lost a ranger medkit with 2 ultra rare addons and got nothing in return. Kinda sucks.

9 minutes ago, Asvinia said:

Since the killer hosts the game, the devs can't actually do anything to stop it. This is the trade-off when you have cheap P2P and not dedicated servers.

I think they can, if Capcom can mark/ put the people who do this kind of thing in the same kind of servers as people who do the same it can work, I mean if that can't happen at least put in their titles or something like cry baby or something.

1 minute ago, KANERKB said:

I think they can, if Capcom can mark/ put the people who do this kind of thing in the same kind of servers as people who do the same it can work, I mean if that can't happen at least put in their titles or something like cry baby or something.

That would be awesome. I'm just salty because i loose all items and get no bloodpoints. Had over 50k bloodpoints one game but didn't get a single one of them =P

Just now, Quink666 said:

That would be awesome. I'm just salty because i loose all items and get no bloodpoints. Had over 50k bloodpoints one game but didn't get a single one of them =P

oh I know how that feels I mean in any fighting game and I will say this is why I hate most fighting games everyone who is near losing does that cheap move or they spam the same move over and over again to kill you or they do what soul calibur has ring outs to win, it is annoying but yeah, nothing you can really do but I wish they would do some kind of punishment for that crap too. It is kind of the reason why I gave up on mvc 3 just spamers and like to do that crap with rage quiting out or using the most cheapest thing some kind of lag button or something where your winning a lot then the game becomes very laggy for no reason and then boom you lose all the times you try because an asshole can't play fair or normally without going back to the cheap ways.

49 minutes ago, KANERKB said:

I'm pretty sure they can't, they have no control over what happens in game. They've only ever banned people for editing game files or abusing glitches which they always want video proof of. People disconnecting to either screw other people over or to keep their items has been a long running complaint about DBD, and BHVR have basically said "we'll look into it™". Perhaps being a much smaller studio means they can't put as much force behind sorting it as Capcom did? /shrug

Well the good thing is the game is fun and you get items all the time. Started to only use my ultra rare itemsand addons when i have a offering so that i can keep them. I keep grinding level hoping for Self Care to show up in Nels bloodweb, 35 level so far and still no. Atleast i got her good teachable now.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

I read that it's a bannable offense to rage quit and those who rage quit as opposed to just disconnecting accidentally, are flagged. After enough flagging, you get banned. (no idea if it's permanent or temp) but that means all of these sore loser players will eventually get the boot.