Terra

Life is Strange 2 Trophy Thoughts!

34 posts in this topic

It appears to be the same as both the original and Life Is Strange. Overall, it looks to be an easy platinum but who knows what the optional collectibles will be!

Looks like a pretty straightforward trophy list, I am so excited for this to release now!

Lots of trophies (bronzes). Preferred the setup for Before the Storm with a gold per episode.  

But looks standard.

Edited by djb5f

Its really nice to see them try something new when it come to trophies. This time we actually have to start a drawing.

The drawings has you sitting down and drawing on a sketchbook. I am wondering if these are also the collectibles? I cannot find anything else on YouTube other than a 40 minuted video of a review copy. 

Looks easy which is great. I'll be looking foward to picking this up once its all out and on sale. Probably should finish the other two games first though on ps4 lol.

After the Telltale’s closure and unfinished Walking Dead Final Season, I won’t play the game until it’s fully finished. Who knows, maybe Dontnod will file into bankruptcy too. If it’s the case, maybe episodic games won’t be valiable anymore and we’ll receive complete polished games at once in the future.

Don’t get me wrong, I don’t wish lay-off to anyone, but let’s just say that episodic game format isn’t my thing.

Edited by Maxie Mouse

I opened Pandora's box, and watched someone play the first 46 minutes of the game, but I'll still wait for the complete edition to be on sale. The trophies seem to be the same as before. Can't wait to dive into the Arcadia Bay once more.

Edited by Edunstar84

Square Enix has much more money than Telltale Games. It is safe to play this game if you want to. I will personally wait at 39.99 for this is too much in my eyes. These games go on sale a lot. I rather spend 14.99 or something on it. 

Edited by Leo_the_Lion25

trophies look exactly the same as the other ones. Not sure I will even bother with this game though, I wasn't really blown away with the most recent one and it isn't worth the price its being sold at. I think the first one should of been a one and done because it was that good, kind of like how they done with Heavy Rain

Edited by SirPigFace

33 quid? I'll be waiting for a price drop on this. Standard trophy list, nothing difficult.

Gonna play the waiting game.  Telltale games closure scares me off from preordering this game.

Edited by milanbarca82

1 hour ago, milanbarca82 said:

Gonna play the waiting game.  Telltale games closure scares me from preordering this game.

Same for me. I'll wait the full release of all the episodes before buying.

Edited by PillsOfDarkness

- Wait for full game. Just in case, Rip telltale games <3 

- Free platinum. Easy trophy list. But you got to play these kinds of games for the experience tbh and not the platinum only. You'll miss out on a great story 

I'm tempted to not wait and just play it episode by episode. The Telltale closure isn't scaring me off something interesting by studio in good shape.

Oh jeez that game icon is err... an “acquired taste” to say the least. 🤢 haha

The trophies themselves look good though. Same deal as the first pretty much.