PlayRoom VR help ???

johnnyjh

i have only one trophy left for Playroom VR and its Wanted !!! Endless mode i had my sister helping me with the criminals but we made it to the 26th criminal and all of a sudden there was no description and we failed what am i supposed to do at that point , sacrifice a heart , just take out any criminal i would really appreciate any and all help . Nobody makes PSVR videos or or anything like these small playroom games help???????

What do you mean, no description? Didn't you get a portrait of the cowboy robot to shoot?

I remember leaving this trophy as the final one before the platinum, but I don't remember having this issue. I played this with my wife and sure it got hectic after a while, but we only had to retry this once before reaching the required threshold for the trophy.

Thats a glitch, it usually shouldn't happen. had it one time and its not supposed to be like that. all you can do is try and shoot one and try again if it fails.

I like this game very much and we often play wanted with friends, but we really had this only once.

we usually make it to around 50 so dont worry, with practise it will be easy, no reason to be frustrated and you will get the trophy :)

On 9/24/2018 at 1:18 PM, johnnyjh said:

i need to stop the invasion of the TOYS what are any tips for that do i need another person playing with me ??????

Most likely, yes. This is pretty damn hard by yourself unless you are a really, really good. In fact, it's still somewhat challenging with 1 other person, but it's significantly easier with 2 helpers.

If you don't have another person to play with you, then you'll have to keep practicing with the Gatling gun. I don't know what else to say.

Edited by Beyondthegrave07