All known PS4 Trophy glitches

PG-Iceman

They have said that the broken trophies are on their list of things to fix. I'll try to find the list but I'm 99% sure trophies were on it. I just read it a few days ago.

Edit : https://www.bungie.net/en/Forums/Post/248331271

We are investigating issues with some trophies/achievements not unlocking for new players.

Edited by KingGuy420

10 minutes ago, Herbalistiikka said:

Aren't there only weekly challenges now?

No, not really. The "daily" challanges reset every 4 days. Every challange type has its own reset day, this way you have each day of the week a challange (hence the name "daily"). That is how I understood it.

The weekly challanges reset every Tuesday.

1 minute ago, dimi_mel said:

No, not really. The "daily" challanges reset every 4 days. Every challange type has its own reset day, this way you have each day of the week a challange (hence the name "daily"). That is how I understood it.

The weekly challanges reset every Tuesday.

Ah. So it just takes closer to a month instead of 3 days now. Lovely.

To add to the growing list of trophy glitches Destiny 2 is currently facing, my in-game triumph score is not calculating anything I do, which is voiding both :bronze: Legends Grow and :bronze: Seal the Deal. While playing through Destiny 2, I frequently receive pop-ups indicating I have completed a triumph, however this is not present in the triumphs screen as my score and seals remain null. I have contacted Bungie about this matter specifically, but have not yet heard word back from them. Considering the fact that they are working toward fixing other unobtainable trophies in the game right now, I have hopes that my situation will eventually (hopefully) be ironed out as well.

19 hours ago, ddracarys said:

To add to the growing list of trophy glitches Destiny 2 is currently facing, my in-game triumph score is not calculating anything I do, which is voiding both :bronze: Legends Grow and :bronze: Seal the Deal. While playing through Destiny 2, I frequently receive pop-ups indicating I have completed a triumph, however this is not present in the triumphs screen as my score and seals remain null. I have contacted Bungie about this matter specifically, but have not yet heard word back from them. Considering the fact that they are working toward fixing other unobtainable trophies in the game right now, I have hopes that my situation will eventually (hopefully) be ironed out as well.

Are you going and accepting the triumphs? they don't give you score until you go and press X on the ones you've completed.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Mako said:

Are you going and accepting the triumphs? they don't give you score until you go and press X on the ones you've completed.

Jeez, I'm feeling pretty stupid right now. If that's the case, then perhaps I haven't accepted any of my completed triumphs yet. I'll be sure to try this when I get to play tonight, and will report here with hopefully good news. I see you have already earned :bronze: Seal the Deal, that's impressive. Care to share which seal you completed, and perhaps a screenshot of all the requirements you accomplished?

6 minutes ago, ddracarys said:

Jeez, I'm feeling pretty stupid right now. If that's the case, then perhaps I haven't accepted any of my completed triumphs yet. I'll be sure to try this when I get to play tonight, and will report here with hopefully good news. I see you have already earned :bronze: Seal the Deal, that's impressive. Care to share which seal you completed, and perhaps a screenshot of all the requirements you accomplished?

Gambit seal is the one i achieved. Here's a imgur album with all the triumphs listed https://imgur.com/a/0Kuo3zd

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mako said:

Gambit seal is the one i achieved. Here's a imgur album with all the triumphs listed https://imgur.com/a/0Kuo3zd

I greatly appreciate your advice, this has been a massive help. Thank you! I just hope there's enough time left in Season 4 to complete everything the Gambit seal has to offer myself.

On 9/30/2018 at 7:09 PM, ddracarys said:

I apologise for misleading everybody with my previous post, as it turns out my triumph score is not glitched, I was simply unaware triumphs needed to be accepted following their completion (which sounds like a really stupid feature to me, but never mind that). Thank you @Mako for informing me of this! Please disregard my above post, all.

• 2 weeks later...
27 minutes ago, DirtySlasH said:

Hi mates!

Is "Challenge Accepted" trophy glitched? I did like 50 contracts from the planet NPCs in total and I didn't get it!

(Assuming that i'm not wrong and "challenges" are the 3 daily contracts that NPCs gave you).

Thanks! :)

Nope, it's not glitched. In the current terminology challenges are the things that you'll see when you hover over the destination planets. Things like the flashpoint or completing nightfall or completing two weekly bounties in the Dreaming City.

Edited by IDiivil
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, IDiivil said:

Nope, it's not glitched. In the current terminology challenges are the things that you'll see when you hover over the destination planets. Things like the flashpoint or completing nightfall or completing two weekly bounties in the Dreaming City.

Hi mate! Do you have any screenshot? I'm confused :S

So, doing the weekly twilight/asault or heroic operation are challenges for the trophy?

Thank you so much!!

1 hour ago, DirtySlasH said:

Hi mate! Do you have any screenshot? I'm confused :S

So, doing the weekly twilight/asault or heroic operation are challenges for the trophy?

Thank you so much!!

If you look at this screenshot, it's all the little golden symbols next to the destinations (Mars, strikes and crucible in this screenshot.)

Milestones_and_Challenges.JPG

• Like 2