TellTale Closure Update

PSXtreme_

screw telltale. im glad this happened to them for the fact they lied to gamers at launch. when walking dead first came out they sold a season pass with the belief that the game was done, and they wanted to release each episode every month. the fact is the game wasnt even done. i dont even think they had the money to finish it and swindled gamers into a season pass for upfront money. which is almost like a preorder but worse because by the time you get the 2nd episode you cant even remember any choices you picked on the first episode. people were PISSED. constantly asking where is the next episode? needless to say i think it took over a year for it to be released.

I made sure to pick up a hard copy of Guardians of the Galaxy just in case anything is removed as it's just a season pass disc...everything is installed now for me at least.

Still want to play Tales from the Borderlands (which I have in my PS+ collection) and The Wolf Among Us but they are both fully on disc if needed I think.

Edited by Martain2

I been waiting for a sale cause I bought all my TellTale games for $5 besides the first season of Batman which ended up being a freebie one month anyway. Though I'm a huge Batman fan, looks like I won't play the second season and just watch gameplay instead. $15 is too expensive for me.

Edited by xAmaezingx