Warriors Orochi 4 Trophy and Game Thoughts

So excited with the game. 170 characters!! A bit sad we wont see guest characters from dlc. What im really worrying is online coop. These musou games is one of the only times I can really enjoy playing with my buddies oversees or another state. But they havent said much about online coop but just local splitscreen and the 3v3. I think 3v3 is gonna be dead. A lot of these type of 3v3 feature games population die pretty qyick. Recently like Final Fantasy Dissidia Nt, New Gundam Breaker, Attack on Titan 2. If none of the trophies got to do with 3v3 great. Shouldnt be terrible but grind is gonna be there nevertheless. Koei game. Hehe

3 minutes ago, ERGOPROXY-DECAY said:

So excited with the game. 170 characters!! A bit sad we wont see guest characters from dlc. What im really worrying is online coop. These musou games is one of the only times I can really enjoy playing with my buddies oversees or another state. But they havent said much about online coop but just local splitscreen and the 3v3. I think 3v3 is gonna be dead. A lot of these type of 3v3 feature games population die pretty qyick. Recently like Final Fantasy Dissidia Nt, New Gundam Breaker, Attack on Titan 2. If none of the trophies got to do with 3v3 great. Shouldnt be terrible but grind is gonna be there nevertheless. Koei game. Hehe

I know nothing about this game to be honest. I didn't even know it was coming out until I saw it on Gamestop's list of upcoming titles a few weeks ago.

However, if local split screen is a thing then this game is definitely going to end up in my hands at some point. My brother and I have been playing these games since Dynasty Warriors 3. :D Since I've never used the online gameplay functions of the other games I don't know much about them...and yeah I really hope none of these trophies have anything to do with the online features.