Mini trophy guide

Here is a miniguide for some of the trophies in the game that gave me issues:

Crushed the Demon of Fists & Crushed the Demon Master

You get these for clearing missions 5-8 of Hanzo and Hebijo respectively. These missions are not required to be completed for the Chapter 5 completion trophies, and are only accessible after you have completed the story (which ends at 5-7). However, these missions aren't super easy, so I do recommend you level up all of the characters in a school before you do them.

One Who Knows the Truth

Completing this trophy will require you to get the Defeat the ______ Shinobi trophies, so doing this will be a bit difficult and take time. However, this does encompass a lot of the trophies in this game. The scrolls each mission has is shown on the mission display screen with a scroll icon that will light up if you collect it. However, if you wish for more exact locations, http://xn--zck9awe6d820vk6qg9be46k.com/kouryakumenyu/47822/ does have them, but you'll need google translate to use the site.

Strange Medicine

You'll probably get this naturally as you finish all the missions in the game, but if you want to farm these, go to Hanzo's story mission 5-1 and go to the back left corner beyond the screens and you can find 12 Secret Growth Remedies.

Free Form!

To get this trophy, press :triangle: on an accessory in the dressing room, and then scroll down to a percentage. Change the percentage and this trophy is yours.

If it's with You...

One of the more amusing trophies, but it does require you to go through a few steps to get

1. Select the 2nd item in the dressing room menu
  2. Press :l3: + :r3: to activate hands
  3. Mash :l2: and :r2: on a part of the body to get the relationship guage on the top right up
  4. Once the relationship guage is maximized and shows a picture of the girl, press :l3: or :r3: on a hand to slap the hand
  5. The girl should now be lifting up their hand in a hugging pose. Press :l2: and :r2: on these hands
  6. Now you'll enter the screen where you can make a kiss. Move your left thumbstick to try to get they the kiss marker to the face and press :circle: (Probably better to just mash :circle:). Beware, you're only sort of controlling this, so expect its movement to feel really awkward. On top of that you have a timelimit, so there is a good chance you'll fail on your first attempt.
  7. If you got the trophy, congratulations. If not, repeat steps 3-6 until you do.

Hold a Pose

To get this trophy, go to the 3rd option in the dressing room and then change the 3rd option in the following menu

If anyone has any problems on any other trophy, feel free to ask.

Edited by bladesoframen
  • Like 3

• 3 months later...
On 25.9.2018 at 9:12 AM, bladesoframen said:

Here is a miniguide for some of the trophies in the game that gave me issues:

Crushed the Demon of Fists & Crushed the Demon Master

You get these for clearing missions 5-8 of Hanzo and Hebijo respectively. These missions are not required to be completed for the Chapter 5 completion trophies, and are only accessible after you have completed the story (which ends at 5-7). However, these missions aren't super easy, so I do recommend you level up all of the characters in a school before you do them.

One Who Knows the Truth

Completing this trophy will require you to get the Defeat the ______ Shinobi trophies, so doing this will be a bit difficult and take time. However, this does encompass a lot of the trophies in this game. The scrolls each mission has is shown on the mission display screen with a scroll icon that will light up if you collect it. However, if you wish for more exact locations, http://xn--zck9awe6d820vk6qg9be46k.com/kouryakumenyu/47822/ does have them, but you'll need google translate to use the site.

Strange Medicine

You'll probably get this naturally as you finish all the missions in the game, but if you want to farm these, go to Hanzo's story mission 5-1 and go to the back left corner beyond the screens and you can find 12 Secret Growth Remedies.

Free Form!

To get this trophy, press :triangle: on an accessory in the dressing room, and then scroll down to a percentage. Change the percentage and this trophy is yours.

If it's with You...

One of the more amusing trophies, but it does require you to go through a few steps to get

1. Select the 2nd item in the dressing room menu
  2. Press :l3: + :r3: to activate hands
  3. Mash :l2: and :r2: on a part of the body to get the relationship guage on the top right up
  4. Once the relationship guage is maximized and shows a picture of the girl, press :l3: or :r3: on a hand to slap the hand
  5. The girl should now be lifting up their hand in a hugging pose. Press :l2: and :r2: on these hands
  6. Now you'll enter the screen where you can make a kiss. Move your left thumbstick to try to get they the kiss marker to the face and press :circle: (Probably better to just mash :circle:). Beware, you're only sort of controlling this, so expect its movement to feel really awkward. On top of that you have a timelimit, so there is a good chance you'll fail on your first attempt.
  7. If you got the trophy, congratulations. If not, repeat steps 3-6 until you do.

Hold a Pose

To get this trophy, go to the 3rd option in the dressing room and then change the 3rd option in the following menu

If anyone has any problems on any other trophy, feel free to ask.

all free misssion come there 4-8? i have all to 4-6.

6 hours ago, glurak400 said:

all free misssion come there 4-8? i have all to 4-6.

To unlock all the free missions, you must complete all the storyline missions before Hanjo and Hebijo. This includes 5-8 for both schools as well.

As for unlocking 4-7 and 4-8, you probably just need to finish chapter 4 with the other school.

On 24.1.2019 at 6:43 PM, bladesoframen said:

To unlock all the free missions, you must complete all the storyline missions before Hanjo and Hebijo. This includes 5-8 for both schools as well.

As for unlocking 4-7 and 4-8, you probably just need to finish chapter 4 with the other school.

i think all 5-i have 5-7 in 2 schools.

On 24.1.2019 at 6:43 PM, bladesoframen said:

but 5-8 in the 2 schools are easy when my characters are lvl 50?