Shutting down March 25, 2019

JorgeSleep

While this is absolutely enough time to finish, I won't be surprised if the game has issues where people can only play online within their local network. But we all know that although there's plenty of time to finish, there will still be people who try to get the trophies done on the final day of server operation, then they'll cry about how they missed out. Don't be one of those people, finish this game... Most of the trophies are self-explanatory because the game gives you a good explanation of what is required when you work on it. I was considering making the trophy guide on this website for the game, but because of the matchmaking server error that happened shortly after I got the platinum, I decided not to, I know there's someone on PlayStationTrophies.org who was writing a guide in a word document and they've not gotten around to putting the guide up, maybe this will be their push to do that. This game is a two for the price of one platinum, you can re-do the Japanese version of the game and get yourself a 20 minute ultra rare platinum. I now recommend anyone who goes for this platinum to be doing it all within a 4 player lobby of boosters, simply because if you try to do it with 2 or 3 PS4s I bet you'll find some randoms and it'll get annoying to keep finding them when you know the platinum will become unobtainable. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, JNSpradlin said:

Can it be done with 2 easily?

It's easier to do match win requirements with 2 PS4s, because you can win matches by having your opponent leave, but you'd need to play the game in the early morning hours if you want to avoid encountering random people.