PS4 Add-ons for Game

GT__Jedi

9 minutes ago, PermaFox said:

I see TSoU Remastered went on sale today at the PSN Store.  But, I also see add-ons, such as guns, costumes and gear.  Do you need to purchase the add-ons to make the game enjoyable?  If I get the game, trying to figure out the final cost!  1f603.png

It's been almost four years since the last time I played the game, but I can assure you that I didn't purchase any add-ons for the game.

The single player is ace, and the multiplayer is enjoyable.

Edited by zizimonster

1 minute ago, zizimonster said:

It's been almost four years since the last time I played the game, but I can assure you that I didn't purchase any add-ons for the game.

The single player is ace, and the multiplayer is enjoyable.

Thank you so much for the info. ?  Forgot how long this game as been out.....

• 2 weeks later...

I have all the guns bought and a few perks. Well, they are useful, that's for sure. Tactical Shotgun, Burst Pistol and Frontier Rifle are the best DLC weapons in my opinion, if you know how to use them. Enforcer and Variable Rifle are good enough, because they offer a good hybrid of original weapons. I don't recommend buying any purchasable weapons, because you can use those class points in a better way. I have over 400 hours played in TLOU so if you wanna ask something more about them, hit me on private message.

21 minutes ago, CypherNova139 said:

The add-ons are for multiplayer only.

The only paid DLC I use is the Enforcer. Best pistol IMO.
Otherwise you don't need all the cosmetic crap. wait for an outbreak day sale (Sep 26th) or don't bother.

You should give a chance to Burst Pistol. It can melt people like a hot knife goes through butter.