Problem with missing timestamps

Hi guys, I have a problem with the most of my games are "completed with missing timestamps". I don't understand why this is happened, because all my trophies has a correct time. If you can fix this issue it would be great. Thanks in advance.

I suppose I should start by saying welcome to the forums :wave:

There is a wonderful search feature that should yield several results if you use it to find issues with "missing timestamps". There have been many conversations regarding this issue.

Now, on to the issue... The missing timestamps are usually for trophies that were earned prior to you setting up a PSN account. They will, most likely, be missing a timestamp on your PS3 as well. Is that the case for you? If so, there is nothing that can be done on this site.

• Like 3

Hi, thanks for your answer, but I've tried to search my problem before post it. You can see my profile and check that all of my trophies are aquired after registration in psn and they all have correct time stamp. My problem is with the game timeline (?) or what it called. Some of new completed games are showing right time: 5 days, 6 months or whatever. But most of games are showing error, and I don't know why...

• Like 1

• 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I got 100% of trophies for all of my games for my accounts, but some of my games have missing timestamps like "Gunstar Heroes", "Sackboy's Prehistoric Moves", and "Dead Nation (PS3)", and I have 67 unearned trophies, but I completed them, so could anyone solve this problem?

• 3 months later...

It is as the first responder says. I personally have the same thing with Sonic Unleashed and a few of my GH5 trophies. They were earned far before I made my account, and they are the only ones that have missing timestamps. Even on the system. All trophies after I made my first account however, registered perfectly.

It is as the first responder says. I personally have the same thing with Sonic Unleashed and a few of my GH5 trophies. They were earned far before I made my account, and they are the only ones that have missing timestamps. Even on the system. All trophies after I made my first account however, registered perfectly.

If the timestamps are missing on the system, that means you either earned the trophies before you connected your system to the internet or before you made a PSN account. I'm not 100% which of the two it is. I have the same thing with a few trophies, myself, both on PS3 and Vita.

• Like 1

it's definitely a mixture of the two... i've got loads from before i had an account and then from when i didn't log on for over a year or so... the stamps are on all my games, would be good if there was a firmware update to give manual syncin of the stamps...

i actually got criticised for havin missin stamps by a quite few ppl before... lol

it's definitely a mixture of the two... i've got loads from before i had an account and then from when i didn't log on for over a year or so... the stamps are on all my games, would be good if there was a firmware update to give manual syncin of the stamps...

i actually got criticised for havin missin stamps by a quite few ppl before... lol

That is quite annoying. I personally have encountered no issue with people concerning it as of yet, but I've read on many other forums that people who had the same problem were accused of "Hacking".

If the timestamps are missing on the system, that means you either earned the trophies before you connected your system to the internet or before you made a PSN account. I'm not 100% which of the two it is. I have the same thing with a few trophies, myself, both on PS3 and Vita.

Exactly. The trophies were earned far before I connected my PS3 to the internet. As for pinpointing the cause, I'm afraid I can't figure that one out, as both seem to be slightly correlated with each other.

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

Hello, a few days ago something wrong happened with my profile. Some of my completed games sudennly got  the message "completed with missing timestamps". All the trophies in that games have timestamp and before this issue they had a correct timeline. It is the same problem that happened to the user shatarys in this topic. Can a Admin ran a whole profile update on me, maybe it fixed? Thanks.

• 1 year later...

Hey, the same problem of missing timestamp occured to me to. 2 things to point out:

• My PS3's date and time keeps on changing to 01/01/(some year) each time I turn it on (anyone know why and how to fix it?)
  • I was playing Tomb Raider: Anniversary while I was offline because I had internet issues, while I earned a few trophies.

The result was to make the TR:A trophy list drop to the bottom of the lists on my PS3's XMB and to show the "missing timestamp" on my psnprofiles list.

So, I want to ask if I'll have any consequences both regarding PSN and psnprofiles site. I mean, am I doomed to have the trophy list shown only at the bottom for example? Will I have to deal with any issues? Thanks in advance.

PS: Did the trophies register on psn?

Edited by apostolis-t-94gr

Hey, the same problem of missing timestamp occured to me to. 2 things to point out:

• My PS3's date and time keeps on changing to 01/01/(some year) each time I turn it on (anyone know why and how to fix it?)
  • I was playing Tomb Raider: Anniversary while I was offline because I had internet issues, while I earned a few trophies.

The result was to make the TR:A trophy list drop to the bottom of the lists on my PS3's XMB and to show the "missing timestamp" on my psnprofiles list.

So, I want to ask if I'll have any consequences both regarding PSN and psnprofiles site. I mean, am I doomed to have the trophy list shown only at the bottom for example? Will I have to deal with any issues? Thanks in advance.

PS: Did the trophies register on psn?

I think your Date & Time is set on Manual. It's better to set it on Internet Time, depending on which country you're at. Then sync your trophies, and then update here.

• 3 months later...

I have this "problem" on my PS TV. Today I earned 2 trophies in a game where I already have trophies, and my PS TV did register them as "achieved, but missing date & time". Both date and time are actually set correctly in the system's settings, and my account existed before. Several days ago we had a power maintenance in our street, but after that I set the date and time again.

These 2 trophies are the first new since then.

• Like 1

I have this "problem" on my PS TV. Today I earned 2 trophies in a game where I already have trophies, and my PS TV did register them as "achieved, but missing date & time". Both date and time are actually set correctly in the system's settings, and my account existed before. Several days ago we had a power maintenance in our street, but after that I set the date and time again.

These 2 trophies are the first new since then.

This thread should explain why it happened. I'd suggest making sure that you open the trophies app and make sure it syncs with psn before playing any games to prevent it from happening again.

Yeah I figured as much. So, even if I regain the trophies on the Vita (using an older save file for example), and sync these afterwards, their wrong timestamps won't get overwritten on the PSN side (considering that I did not sync on the Vita in the meantime)?

Unlike my Vita, my PS TV is not connected to the internet the whole time its powered on, and I have disabled any automatic routines (also to prevent accidental updates of the Live Area, which were fatal in my case, disabling the Whitelist hack).

Edited by StarWolf3000

Yeah I figured as much. So, even if I regain the trophies on the Vita (using an older save file for example), and sync these afterwards, their wrong timestamps won't get overwritten on the PSN side (considering that I did not sync on the Vita in the meantime)?

Yeah. Unless you hadn't synced the trophies from your PSTV, there's unfortunately no way to fix the missing timestamp.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys. I have the same problem with my first trophy of the game "welcome park" on ps vita. At first start of my new portable console, I perfectly followed every step of system initialization but, even if I connected the PS Vita to the internet and added my psn account, I realized too late that my profile was still disconnected. Since then (February, 2016), I contact the playstation support weekly with the hope that sooner or later they will accept my request to solve this problem concretely (I know, it's probably a waste of time and nothing else).

Anyway, the last tip of the playstation support was:

1. Activate Safe Mode;

2. Once Safe Mode has been activated, select option 4 "Restore the PS Vita System" on the Safe Mode Menu.

3. After the end of the previous step, boot the system (probably it will show again the presentation of the first start of the console) and resync your psn account and trophies.

Now, before I totally and (perhaps) uselessly delete the memory of my ps vita, I would like to ask if someone had already tried this method. I'm pretty sure that it is useless, but this problem of missing timestamp does not give me peace :(  ...
Many thanks in advance to those who will spend some of their time to answer me! :)