Vastly Underrated

Asmund

I, like most people picked up this game not expecting much from it. However, this has been one of my top 5 hidden gems of the year. It's a point and click interactive with quick time events, investigations, passive interrogations, and puzzles. All of those things mixed together by themselves would have been good enough for me, but it goes one step by further with surprisingly rather detailed environments and an intriguing little story. Trophies weren't hard at all yet this game somehow sits at a 9% completion rate. Just figured I'd let you know if you were considering playing but hadn't for whatever reason. It's worth it and is currently on playstation now for anyone who might have a subscription.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

If you liked this, then play the 2nd game, I remember it being as good as the 1st one (but I played it around the release, so it was a long time ago..). 

Kind of wish that they had made more of those games. 

0_0 THERE'S A SECOND GAME?!!?!! Thank you for telling me this, I had stumbled on the first one casually while browsing playstation now so I didn't even think to check. Cheers!

Yes, it's names Red Johnson'Chronicles: One Against All, it's a different story (continuation from the 1st one, I think, but it been so long that I don't remember much and what I remember, I'm not sure if it's from the 1st or the 2nd, probably is just from the 2nd).

The main thing that I remember is that there were more QTE sections, but it's build mainly using the same style as the 1st one. Trophies are the same thing too (no tips and 100% speed run). 

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/1605-red-johnsons-chronicles-one-against-all

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/25/2018 at 4:24 PM, Asmund89 said:

I, like most people picked up this game not expecting much from it. However, this has been one of my top 5 hidden gems of the year. It's a point and click interactive with quick time events, investigations, passive interrogations, and puzzles. All of those things mixed together by themselves would have been good enough for me, but it goes one step by further with surprisingly rather detailed environments and an intriguing little story. Trophies weren't hard at all yet this game somehow sits at a 9% completion rate. Just figured I'd let you know if you were considering playing but hadn't for whatever reason. It's worth it and is currently on playstation now for anyone who might have a subscription.

I've seen this game so many times on PSNow, but just never played it. I will the next time I purchase a month, based on your recommendation.