Played the Terra Wars collab quest and my thoughts after beating it

Alantor32

I played the FFXV collab quest with Terra Wars and here are my thoughts about this:

SIMPLY AMAZING!

I like the idea of Noctis teaming up with a Terra Wars character (AKA Sarah) and though the collab quest was short, it was fun and I got a quest reward out of it.

My favorite part about the collab quest is the Hiso Aliens and how they're cute and amazed at how Sarah was able to understand what they are saying. Plus they have some cute and funny sides to them.

My only issue with this collab quest is how there are few monsters in this quest and how liner it is to get to a mission objective. But the positive sides to this collab quest is the quick time events in a certain point in the quest and how amazing the final boss of the collab quest is. I won't give any spoilers about what the final boss looks like, so you have to figure it out on your own.

My final and positive aspect of the quest is the interaction between Noctis and Sarah. I never played Terra Wars, but Sarah is a interesting and great character in the crossover collab quest with FFXV.

So I will give out my score for this collab quest:

Difficulty: 5.5/10

Enjoyment: 9.5/10

So for those who are fans of FFXV and Terra Wars, I recommended updating your game to take on this quest. If not, then I won't force you.

• Like 1