How to Forge Supreme Sword of Light - Swordsmith of Light

Steps and Timestamps below video

To forge the Supreme Sword of Light you will need. Sword of Light, Sword of Kings, 2 Crimsonite, 2 Uber Agate of Evolution and 2 Spectralite.

1. (0:10) Complete any Trial and Select "I wish I had a super powerful weapon!" you will receive a recipe book for the Supreme Sword of Light.

2. (1:33) Phial of Lumen Essence - The Disciple's Trial - The Eerie Valley - Phoenix's Nest.

3. (2:12) Crucible Key - Mount Huji - Caldera - Lower Area
Talk to Miko and give her the Lumen Essence and she will give you the Crucible Key.

4. (3:44) Forging Hammer - Gallopolis Racetrack - Win Platinum Race on Easy

5. (6:31) Orichalcum x2 - The Battleground - Overlooked Cavern & Level B9

6. (7:25) Give the Orichalcum to the Blacksmith in Hotto. Wait a day and buy the Sword of Kings 35,000G

7. (8:42) Forge the Sword of Light at Mount Huji

8. (10:56) Serpent Souls x2 - Ruins of Dundrasil - Erik's Abitilty Half-Inch - Steal 2 Serpent Soul from Royal Reptile.

9. (11:54) Trade 2 Serpent Souls for 2 Crimsonite. Snifheim Castle Krystalinda

10. (13:20) Spectralite x2 - Trial Isle merchant 10,000G each one.

11. (14:04) Uber Agate of Evolution x2 - The Luminary's Trial - Citadel of Spite - Level 4. Erik's Abitilty Half-Inch - Steal from Red Giant 2 Uber Agate of Evolution.

12. (14:37) Forge the Supreme Sword of Light

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks a lot for the help here! For the sake of efficiency, I will add that in case RNG is kicking your butt to get the Serpent Souls, you can obtain really easy Crimsonites by unlocking the Black Cup in Gallopolis. Crimsonites are the price that takes over the recipe book you get the first time you win, so all you need to do is win the Black Cup on Easy 3 times and you'll have 2 Crimsonites (and 3 Mini Medals sprinkled on top!) ^_^ 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Omar said:

Thanks a lot for the help here! For the sake of efficiency, I will add that in case RNG is kicking your butt to get the Serpent Souls, you can obtain really easy Crimsonites by unlocking the Black Cup in Gallopolis. Crimsonites are the price that takes over the recipe book you get the first time you win, so all you need to do is win the Black Cup on Easy 3 times and you'll have 2 Crimsonites (and 3 Mini Medals sprinkled on top!) ^_^ 

Thanks for the tip with the black Cup race. I honestly didn't try the black cup because I hate racing stuff in games lol

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Omar said:

Personally I would go against this because that means you need to make an extra wish, so you would be forced to do one of the trial boss refights which are more difficult.

You need 3 wishes for the platinum (sword recipe, Serena's hair and marriage) so you have just enough if you don't want to do any refights. You could technically reset after popping the marriage trophy and wish the other thing, though.

Anyway, it took me about 1 minute per Serpent Soul stolen. Erik was about level 70 and I had a Deftness accessory on him to improve chances. Except for 1 time that took him like 8 tries, I got them all in 1 or 2 tries. I farmed like 18 that one time and I still had some left after getting my Plat.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, AndresLionheart said:

Personally I would go against this because that means you need to make an extra wish, so you would be forced to do one of the trial boss refights which are more difficult.

You need 3 wishes for the platinum (sword recipe, Serena's hair and marriage) so you have just enough if you don't want to do any refights. You could technically reset after popping the marriage trophy and wish the other thing, though.

Anyway, it took me about 1 minute per Serpent Soul stolen. Erik was about level 70 and I had a Deftness accessory on him to improve chances. Except for 1 time that took him like 8 tries, I got them all in 1 or 2 tries. I farmed like 18 that one time and I still had some left after getting my Plat.

Yeah, it's just an option after all! I got all of the wishes because I play beyond trophies lol as a result, I saved having to steal anything to forge the sword but whatever is more efficient for each player should suffice if you go for bare achievements ^_^ 

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, LordBilbanes said:

The racing mini-game is proving impossible for me and ruining my enjoyment of the game.  Is there some workaround to get the hammer?  Having failed that is there a forum where I can request assistance via share play?

It's not impossible! All races are easy except the black cup, I'm not good at races and I've won 90% of them. try to catch the jumps and green orbs scattered in the race.

I finally managed to get the hammer after several hours of torture.  The requirement to race to get the hammer as taken Dragon Quest XI from a 9 to a 3.  My experience with the racing game was that awful.  I fucking hated it and having a trophy tied to passing it in an RPG pisses me the fuck off.

7 hours ago, LordBilbanes said:

I finally managed to get the hammer after several hours of torture.  The requirement to race to get the hammer as taken Dragon Quest XI from a 9 to a 3.  My experience with the racing game was that awful.  I fucking hated it and having a trophy tied to passing it in an RPG pisses me the fuck off.

Glad to hear that, good job ✌️
Maybe things have gone wrong for you because you hate racing, maybe that's the problem. there are things i hate as well as being days trying to grind a trophy but i have to adapt and stay relaxed, that's how i've always been successful over time.