Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
EternalChaos72

Yet another question :o

3 posts in this topic

how many untouchables, yellow orbs, devil stars, holy waters would be recommended to take on DMD? i wanna make this playthrough as easy as possible. 

i think i have 98 yellow orbs, 5 holy waters, and 3-4 untouchables.

I think I collected around 25 untouchables, 35 holy waters and 35 devil stars. I also had over 100 yellow stars. This turned out to be way more than I needed though. Think I got by with only using around 15 untouchables and even less of the holy waters and devil stars. I forget how many yellow stars I used.

Devil stars are most useful during the first part of the Mundus fight (the flying section), should take about 5-6 to drain his energy completely.

Holy waters are generally only really needed during boss fights, but when used on a shadow it will reveal it's core immediately.

Most non boss battles can be skipped by running past everyone (unless the doors are blocked).

The first Griffin battle can be skipped completely as you already have the Ifrit gloves.

You can buy a vital star (the green one for energy :P) at the end of each chapter. They are a godsend during boss battles.

Can't think of any other tips off hand. Hope this helps :D.

Pretty much what stevieboy said in terms of tips. 25 untouchables etc is way more than you would need, though he said that. 10 of each should easily suffice I would reckon.

Good luck :)