Playstation Plus October Month List

Kishnabe

-laughs in Nioh-

This is even worse than I predicted.

Well, at least Rocketbirds 2 doesn't have any pesky MP-only trophies (aka the reason I still haven't played the first game), and The Bridge / Master Reboot don't look too bad, so at least there's that. 

(Also, a chance to NOT pay for 2064: I Wish I Was Playing Snatcher Instead? Where do I sign?)

Edited by NetEntity

Laser League is apparently a really fun game, and should be better now that the playerbase will increase. I had been thinking of picking it up for a while but wasn't sure if it'd be too dead to get matches.

Don't care much for the rest of them, personally. But ah well. One game I wanted is better than none :)

• Like 1

Good luck to those who try for Friday's plat. Last time I tried playing it there was hardly anyone on. I guess this is why they offered their game free though. It's still very buggy too. It's enjoyable with friends though.. but I bet the "helping friends" trolling returns that seemed to have gone away for the most part.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Willstown said:

The leaks were made up as expected and the list is pretty underwhelming this month as well.  The Bridge is a vaguely interesting puzzle game.

It wasn't made up. Actually, it wasn't a leak. Someone in this forum noticed something weird with Nioh and Diablo III, he posted on Reddit, and the thing spiralled out of control.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, HusKyCode said:

Pretty underwhelming. At least the backlog doesn't grow larger.

Agreed. Guess I’ll wait until the flash sale again. Or if they have a Halloween sale like they did a few years ago. 

3 minutes ago, Lance_87 said:

It wasn't made up. Actually, it wasn't a leak. Someone in this forum noticed something weird with Nioh and Diablo III, he posted on Reddit, and the thing spiralled out of control.

If you don’t mind me asking: what was so weird about that post? Was it true? False?