Playstation Plus October Month List

Kishnabe

1 hour ago, TurtlePM said:

What a “Friday the 13th” for those who believed Nioh and Diablo III were free this month :( 

Nioh i didnt believe for a second

diablo III was a little bit more believable seeing the game is over 4 years old now, i dont really care because i dont play many ps+ freebies anymore these days anyways, i might add 2064 and master reboot to the library but will i ever get around to actually playing them?, highly doubtful

• Like 2

Just now, Property_Damage said:

diablo III was a little bit more believable seeing the game is over 4 years old now, i dont really care because i dont play many ps+ freebies anymore these days anyways, i might add 2064 and master reboot to the library but will i ever get around to actually playing them?, highly doubtful

I thought the opposite: the linked image had Diablo III: Eternal collection that includes the last DLC... that version came out one month ago and it was half the price for a limited time the weekend before The “leak”. If it was the Ultimate Evil Edition - the one you mentioned; sure, it would be possible... that Eternal Collection cover made me scratch my nose :/

10 minutes ago, Property_Damage said:

I actually thought Nioh was a good possibility. The game's been out for a while, with numerous DLC and even a complete edition. Giving the base game seemed like a pretty good idea.

Just now, Vanilla said:

My ps plus expires next week. I’ll wait until November to renew ?

Ha! Mine was renewed...yesterday. ?

it's a shitty list TBH, I mean what the hell is it with these online only games?

the only game i'm interested in is master reboot, despite been a super mediocre game itself I was always wanted to get so cheap on the ps3 so I can enjoy it using the move controller, it have a platinum as well.

if rocket bird 2 contain online trophies i'm afraid i'm gonna skip it too, me and my stupid connection are not good friends.

mixed review of a month. would be nice to get single player games :( on my end but a bad month can be made up with good sales.

kinda hoping for some horror games for october other than friday the 13th to keep with the theme of Halloween.

Edited by kingdrake2

3 hours ago, IntroPhenom said:

Does Friday the 13th keep obvious track of your stats related to trophies?  I can't imaging having to guess how close you are to 1000 matches, or whatever, but am curious to know for sure.

Nope.

It does for some trophies but for the 500 and 1000 match trophies you are left guessing.

This is a good month, Friday the 13th is a great game when played legit. 

6 hours ago, Milktastrophe said:

Wasn't Friday The 13th on the verge of getting shutdown a few months back due to some lawsuit?

The game was not closed, only had the future contents blocked. people continue to play this game. from the october list is the only game that i choose, the negative point is a lot of sessions you have to play with Jason, and being a random process, we're talking about a big grind