Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ShadowStar83x

No longer on the store

10 posts in this topic

If you wanted it for whatever reason, it's been delisted in North America at least. I assume, if the last two episodes ever come, they can relist it.

Edited by Waddle Dee

I edited my post a bit. It's definite in North America, not sure elsewhere.

The first link I posted is dead. Seems to have been pulled from the store.

Oddly the second link, "The Walking Dead: The Final Season - Episode 2" is still there but not buyable.

I think this might be another Silent Hill PT moment where if the game is pulled from the store, people who already have two episodes downloaded. They might not want to delete it incase the game never comes back.

Is there any news on when episode 2 will be put back on the North American PS Store? I wasn't able to download it before they removed it.

I just check the PS store (North American/U.S. version) and I only see the "The Walking Dead: Final Season" Demo.

FYI. I found out that if you start the game and go to episode 2 in the menu, it will direct you to a private page on the PS Store where you can download the episode. That is the only way you can download episode 2. I'm assuming this will also be the case for episode 3 (which release this Tuesday, January 15) and episode 4. Shoutout to Skybound who told me how to access episode 2 and a huge thanks for finishing off the final season!

Edited by lager96

*ANYONE LOOKING TO PURCHASE THE GAME*

I saw it wasn't avaliable on store. I nipped on the Playstation store app. Its the 3rd page.