DLC - Explain Like I'm Five

BlackJudas

hey dude, here is what you'll need in theory to get 100% (currently not possible w/ celsius to fahrenheit being glitched)

Payday 2: Crimewave Edition

The big score bundle

Most wanted bundle

Master plan bundle

these bundles will be much cheaper than buying all packs, but it goes on sale regularly in the uk and fairly regularly in NA, so i'd pick up during a sale.  you can also buy a pd2 crimewave edition/big score bundle that will be slightly cheaper than buying the base game and the big score seperately.

there will be more dlc coming to the game probably early 2019, as overkill is still adding stuff to the game on pc until the end of 2018.

On 26/9/2018 at 8:24 PM, BlackJudas77 said:

Could someone please explain the DLC needed to get 100% like I'm 5?

In short, can someone put together a one to one list of the packs in the store to the packs listed on the trophy list?

if you have a friend that have the most wanted bundle you can play with him and so save money and you can obtain the trophies,big score and master plan are necesary for 100%

2 hours ago, ImStylinOnYaBro said:

hey dude, here is what you'll need in theory to get 100% (currently not possible w/ celsius to fahrenheit being glitched)

Payday 2: Crimewave Edition

The big score bundle

Most wanted bundle

Master plan bundle

these bundles will be much cheaper than buying all packs, but it goes on sale regularly in the uk and fairly regularly in NA, so i'd pick up during a sale.  you can also buy a pd2 crimewave edition/big score bundle that will be slightly cheaper than buying the base game and the big score seperately.

there will be more dlc coming to the game probably early 2019, as overkill is still adding stuff to the game on pc until the end of 2018.

I appreciate the response, the reality is that the names for the addons don't seem to exactly match what's on this site.  I bought the master plan and the most wanted bundles and was absolutely flabbergasted that I still had to buy like 10 more addons, so I tried going through them to identify the ones I needed but got lost in the excercise.

Your message tells me I need to buy the big score as well.  That sucks heh. 

1 hour ago, BlackJudas77 said:

I appreciate the response, the reality is that the names for the addons don't seem to exactly match what's on this site.  I bought the master plan and the most wanted bundles and was absolutely flabbergasted that I still had to buy like 10 more addons, so I tried going through them to identify the ones I needed but got lost in the excercise.

Your message tells me I need to buy the big score as well.  That sucks heh. 

yeah, the big score bundle is all you need.  it is a very confusing and misleading set of bundles. if you read the big score bundle, it claims "all things payday here" yet it is only half of what you need! on the plus side, you do get a hell of a lot of bang for your buck because this game will take hundreds of hours to get done.