Trophy thoughts?

profuse-imago2

I watched the gameplay and like it. After playing in a guest account for 20 minutes I will know if this is my type of game or not. Thats a good advice for you @Karnage4K  Do it whenever youre in doubt about trophy hunting in certain games.

Trophy list looks pretty good for my taste, its youre average MP list but quite demanding. I think that reaching prestige level 1 might be "the real deal" too.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, MalekTheMVP said:

Are we talking about approximately 25-35 grind?

if so, it's okay i guess,

it took me couple games to get into half level 2.

but the game is fun so the this should't be that bad

I'd say 60 at least. I've been getting about 5k xp per 8 ish minute match

• Like 2

3 hours ago, bananamuffin-352 said:

I'd say 60 at least. I've been getting about 5k xp per 8 ish minute match

Ohhh.. I also saw someone on XB achievements says that there is more xp on 3v3 so doubles is useless. 

The SMASH trophy looks to be the hardest, you need human error on enemy team to get 3 hits. Only got 2 multiple times. 

Just downloaded free with PS+, expecting to find at least a few people online trying it out.  Waited 20 minutes each in 2v2 and 3v3 matchmaking lobby..........absolutely nothing.  Glad I used an alternate account for the tutorial trophy, because it looks like the Platinum trophy for this DEAD GAME will be impossible now.  

3 minutes ago, Narniak said:

Just downloaded free with PS+, expecting to find at least a few people online trying it out.  Waited 20 minutes each in 2v2 and 3v3 matchmaking lobby..........absolutely nothing.  Glad I used an alternate account for the tutorial trophy, because it looks like the Platinum trophy for this DEAD GAME will be impossible now.  

Game's not dead at all for me, maybe try changing regions in the settings?

5 minutes ago, shlomaniac said:

Ohhh.. I also saw someone on XB achievements says that there is more xp on 3v3 so doubles is useless. 

The SMASH trophy looks to be the hardest, you need human error on enemy team to get 3 hits. Only got 2 multiple times. 

XP is based off how many kills/revives your team gets, so more people = more xp

Yeah, 3 people being that close together is super unlikely to happen. Probably gonna end up having to boost it.

I’d recommend playing it, with friends especially you’ll have a blast. You’re looking at a 50-80 hour platinum and the hardest trophy is “smash” but leveling up the classes requires some skill as well so I’d say about a 5/10 difficulty.

Edited by NaseemJohn

I didn't have any issues last night, but right now I'm getting network errors when searching for a match on the North American server.  I tried switching to Europe and got a match very quickly.  So there may be some issues with the NA server.

For what it's worth, I didn't notice any lag or anything playing on a server farther away.  So if you're having trouble connecting, try switching to another server (options button on the matchmaking screen).

EDIT:  played a couple more matches and there is a little lag at times, but nothing unplayable.  It seems to be mainly at the start of the match.

Edited by dmland12

9 hours ago, shlomaniac said:

It's a decent game, competitive, fast paced but has some bugs and lots of AI instead of real people though, I'm aiming for the platinum, hoping prestige is not that difficult. 

It took me a few rounds to actually realize I was playing against all bots, lol. Hopefully this means that the game won't ever turn unobtainable.

On 03/10/2018 at 9:46 PM, Narniak said:

It's definitely not dead no matter what time I logon I get matches on eu server. The trophies are extremely easy with the exception of smash trophy seeming luck based. You will definitely get all the other class based trophies from just playing. The shock trophy is not described accurately you get it for shocking 2 the thief one might be too not sure if that's going to be patched so get it while it's easy. I only play 3v3. You need 2.4 million xp to prestige. From my estimation a good player will get that in 400 matches if losing a lot and not ranking on the podium likely 700 matches. 

When I prestige if I remember to post here I will let you know exact numbers. I can't make any promises as my health went to crap, but if there's interest in this game and I feel up to it I could explain class tips for wins and mastery as well as trophies.  I am in the top 5 on 3v3 on weeklies and I play all the classes so I think I can give decent tutorials.

General advice I would say try to get a friend to play with. So you can change class tactically. Randoms thinking they are snipe and blade pros make it really hard to win. Obviously those classes are good in right hands but most people think instant kill means outright better but you need a mixed team.

I been playing mostly solo as my friends felt like they were costing me matches and wanting more practice. Honestly more fun losing with friends then winning anyway. Though I love the game in general. Besides you can pull off some cool tactics with a communicating team.

Dunno if the guys who knew me are still around if you are and need help with wins message. 

Take care everyone laters.

Edited by Superbuu3

I think the SHOCK and THIEF classes are the easiest to grind to mastery 5, got to 2 really fast with them. 

Blade and sniper are the hardest for me right now, seems like tgere is no place to maneuver with thier abilities. 

SMASH trophy is annoying, probably will do it last so i wont delete the game lol.. 

40 wins until now, just make sure to revive and watch out for enemy AI because they are programmed to be perfect. Europe server is the most active. 

• Like 1

On 10/3/2018 at 9:46 PM, Narniak said:

You're writing a game off as "dead" and "impossible to platinum" because you didn't find any other players in a lobby?  Are you that afraid of MAYBE missing out on a platinum that you won't play a game on your profile unless you're guaranteed to plat it?

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/3/2018 at 3:51 PM, bananamuffin-352 said:

Game's not dead at all for me, maybe try changing regions in the settings?

XP is based off how many kills/revives your team gets, so more people = more xp

Yeah, 3 people being that close together is super unlikely to happen. Probably gonna end up having to boost it.

Is there an actual way to boost? If I have 5 other people who want to boost how do we all get in the same game?

18 minutes ago, thatguymarsha11 said:

Is there an actual way to boost? If I have 5 other people who want to boost how do we all get in the same game?

Pick a dead region like Asia or Austria in settings. Have both groups of 3 search at the same time and get lucky. I didn't have any trouble finding the other team when I did it 

• Like 1