"Big Announcement" from Remedy - just a cockfart

Valyrious

2 minutes ago, TheDarkBlade9 said:

But Rockstar own the IP or am I wrong?

They got the rights for Max Payne 3, so as far as I know, R* does still own the rights. Maybe it's just a Xbox One backwards compatible update. But that isn't a "big announcement" in my eyes. Maybe they're reacquiring the license. Makes sense, since a lot of people like Control, but they kept hearing "what about Max Payne though?"

Control has been looking awesome so far with each new video. I expect whatever Remedy is announcing tomorrow, it should also be related to PlayStation. If not, I'd be disappointed -- since I don't see any PlayStation-related thingy on that image, but Xbox and PC.

1 hour ago, wickenex said:

Not quite. It says right at the top that the free game - Faeria - is worth that much.

nqKm66X6SveipTZfX8ziVj-650-80.jpg

I know what it says. But what I'm saying is that they could be hinting that the "FREE GAME" part of that advertisement is why they specifically chose to include that magazine with their teaser.

30 minutes ago, zizimonster said:

Control has been looking awesome so far with each new video. I expect whatever Remedy is announcing tomorrow, it should also be related to PlayStation. If not, I'd be disappointed -- since I don't see any PlayStation-related thingy on that image, but Xbox and PC.

Just as easily could be Xbox related though, since the copy of Max Payne 2 that they have shown off is an Xbox copy. Sealed too. Like I said in an earlier post, it might be a Max Payne 2 Backwards compatibility update for Xbox One. But again, I don't classify that as "a big announcement". I guess this news really depends on what Remedy considers a big announcement. We'll see.

22 minutes ago, TrueAssassin86x said:

The salt is strong in here

Shouldn't it be? They got a lot of people's hopes up with max payne just to give a shitty announcement that they're going to comic con.

Does anyone even care that theyre going?  The only thing a stunt like this does well, is piss people off