Twisted Metal Servers Shutting Down - January 31, 2019

Nemesis_WM

7 minutes ago, TazDevilz1986 said:

Yeah apologize. I just got frustrated. Because we all don't know what the official shut date is now and my plan went into the toilet because i was looking forward to do the game before October 25th and probably many of you as well.

And of course i would feel bad for the person if he/she loses that job. But you need to do your job correctly like Sergen said the games for the PS3 list such as KZ2, KZ3, Wipeout and so on are under the PS4 list of games that are shutdown. Even we can do that better than the person that edited that list.

The people who should be getting fired are the Sony engineers. They are absolutely fucking useless. 

It appears that they become overworked when more than 10 Sony titles have online functioning at any one time and so servers must shut every 4 months.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Potent_Delusions said:

The people who should be getting fired are the Sony engineers. They are absolutely fucking useless. 

It appears that they become overworked when more than 10 Sony titles have online functioning at any one time and so servers must shut every 4 months.

The "engineers" are legendary creatures like Unicorns and Chupacabras!

(seriously, 5 months to "investigate" an issue with the Download queue being unusable with old-gen content? And you still haven't fixed it? SERIOUSLY?)

17 minutes ago, Dark said:

That’s not really necessary. You’ll be able to do all of one person’s trophies within 15-20 hours.

only a bit of an exaggeration just starting to panic now that i have 10 less days and havnt even touched online

Edited by Brink-2-Chaos

Man, these First Party Sony games are no joke in terms of online support. While one could argue in support of either perspective (5-7 years is plenty / or not enough), it'd be wise on everyone's part not to hold of First Party games anymore than they really have to. For example, if Killzone Shadow Fall and/or Mercenary is on your "backlog", it'd be smart to get to it already instead of, let's say, a Battlefield or Call of Duty game. And so on. I'm somewhat fortunate to have gotten to these now and soon to be defunct games, because had I made my final account any later, I would've been screwed. And for those of you who are holding off those Uncharted 2 and 3 DLC trophies, get to it already because it'll hit you hard when their inevitable ends will come. 

8 hours ago, Brink-2-Chaos said:

How do you get the most dangerous game trophy is not popping for me 

EDIT For some reason the guides list TEAM hunted which is incorrect

I got mine in a regular hunted (not team) game via LAN. Also my main character started as "hunted" from the beginning, then leaving the controllers for 4 minutes and that's it.

• Like 1

Anyone in here have any advice on how to get underneath the 2nd grimm brother to plant the bomb, have tried lots without any luck, and this is on twisted with the ammo glitch

Edit finally got it done, that was very annoying 

Edited by Conker

Just now, Brink-2-Chaos said:

what the quickest way for 10 wins on every map? what game mode/settings

I recommend Last Man Standing. The LMS game modes are the only ones that you can actually complete before the game timer is up, and the free-for-all version only takes 5 kills at minimum with 6 players per game.

• Like 1

Just now, TazDevilz1986 said:

I'm stuck at the Doll Face boss Iron Maiden Battle. Argh it's annoying... I almost did it and than she spawned with her head, witch is even more annoying.

Yeah especially when she throwes you off the map you will take full damage 150 which a lot, gather ammo especially stalker missile (purple one) & fire missile ( orange one ) then head back to the end of bridge so the mountain will almost protect you from falling out of the map. Hope this help you ?

4 minutes ago, TazDevilz1986 said:

I'm stuck at the Doll Face boss Iron Maiden Battle. Argh it's annoying... I almost did it and than she spawned with her head, witch is even more annoying.

The sniper works pretty well for the head part since it actually locks on. Everything else I used just started shooting at random shit 

2 hours ago, TazDevilz1986 said:

She isn't even that annoying. She's easy to beat as well.

This is the hardest one but it's about luck, timing & at what time you are 100% must to move I pick shadow because even when you stop completely & then you want to move just a little bit with turbo then he will be on the right spot. He isn't not that fast but he has the right time to stop without hitting the blades. 

• Like 1