PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale Servers Shut Down - January 31, 2019

5 minutes ago, Evilmonkey275 said:

Glad i got those online trophies out of the way they are so annoying... Im supprised they remmebered about the game after so long.

i remember back then i actually put down the game because i couldn't get the living trophy but i went back after having a vita.

it worked out.

Glad I already took care of the online trophies months ago. It would have been nice if we had until December to get the MP done.

I’d like to inform users who are about to trophy boost of the time when 3 other players and I were boosting the online trophies for this title, we were having server connection issues. Numerous times we would load up an online game together and then we would all randomly get “kicked” from the server back to the main menu. This was really annoying for us all as it was not due to any of us had poor internet connection or because we were interacting with users from 3 different continents, but because of this game’s crap net code.

Just as usual there will be legitimate players who are at rank 800+ who seem to have nothing else to on their console than play the MP of this mediocre at best Smash Bros knockoff. Keep in mind that the ranked matches are dead so you’ll definitly require boosting partners to get that one specific bronze trophy.

Edited by Skeptical69

4 minutes ago, Skeptical69 said:

Glad I already took care of the online trophies months ago. It would have been nice if we had until December to get the MP done.

I’d like to inform users who are about to trophy boost of the time when 3 other players and I were boosting the online trophies for this title, we were having server connection issues. Numerous times we would load up an online game together and then we would all randomly get “kicked” from the server which became very annoying. This was really annoying for us all as it was not due to any of us had poor internet connection or because we were interacting with users from 3 different continents, but because of this game’s crap net code.

Just as usual there will be legitimate players who are at rank 800+ who seem to have nothing else to on their console than play the MP of this mediocre at best Smash Bros knockoff. Keep in mind that the ranked matches are dead so you’ll definitly require boosting partners to get that one specific bronze trophy.

Might just skip this then.

Shame, since this is a Playstation exclusive I've been pondering to get. Killzone: Mercenary worked perfectly fine but it didn't have the net code problem. Got all it's online trophies just playing regular matches.

Assuming you get four of you together, how long can you expect to knock out the online trophies?

12 hours ago, Spaz said:

Might just skip this then.

Shame, since this is a Playstation exclusive I've been pondering to get. Killzone: Mercenary worked perfectly fine but it didn't have the net code problem. Got all it's online trophies just playing regular matches.

Assuming you get four of you together, how long can you expect to knock out the online trophies?

Without a doubt the most annoying of the online trophies is "This is Living". For this you have to play an online match and win without dying once. 

"Triple Kill" is not as bad as it sounds Get a Triple Kill online. Using Hehachi OR Toro's Level 3 will get you this one. 

"Team Sweeper" works the same as the "Triple Kill" trophy but has to be in a 2v2 match

"Friendly Competition" has to be done like so: Invite anyone to a online match (1v1), and complete it, win or lose. 

"Tournament Fighter" just wants to to play a ranked match, win or lose

"Victorious!" wants to to win a match. It does NOT have to be a ranked match. 

Finally we have "First Blood". Just get a kill online. That's it.

Pretty sure that's all of the online trophies. I am willing to help you guys out on there as I still have this game. 

Edited by RacingJBone
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, RacingJBone said:

Without a doubt the most annoying of the online trophies is "This is Living". For this you have to play an online match and win without dying once. 

"Triple Kill" is not as bad as it sounds Get a Triple Kill online. Using Hehachi OR Toro's Level 3 will get you this one. 

"Team Sweeper" works the same as the "Triple Kill" trophy but has to be in a 2v2 match

"Friendly Competition" has to be done like so: Invite anyone to a online match (2v2), and complete it, win or lose. 

"Tournament Fighter" just wants to to play a ranked match, win or lose

"Victorious!" wants to to win a match. It does NOT have to be a ranked match. 

Finally we have "First Blood". Just get a kill online. That's it.

Pretty sure that's all of the online trophies. I am willing to help you guys out on there as I still have this game. 

Possible to have two or more controllers that can sign in the online?

"This is Living" definitely sounds like you HAVE to boost for it.

1 minute ago, GTA_Darren said:

This is actually my first platinum, it was a PS+ free game, and I platinum it on PS3. I really don't like this game, so I am not even bothering to stack it on PS Vita. Tbh the multiplayer trophies are not too bad, I got all of them legit.

It was my first Plat too. Took me 2 weeks to do so. Such a shame I'm missing out on the Twisted Metal Plat. 

Aw man, I remember doing all the MP trophies on PS3 without boosting when this game came to PS+. Fun times.

To add to the online troubles, the game used to be cross-play but when I tried recently I couldn't match my Vita and PS3 (I was gonna double dip on Vita but not anymore). I don't know if they got rid of that or what.

Nvm, I tried again and it worked. Must have been just some hiccup. Although this time my PS3 kept freezing when I tried to invite my vita... good thing I have two PS3s and invite worked on the other.

Edited by DizzyDavidson

16 minutes ago, DizzyDavidson said:

Aw man, I remember doing all the MP trophies on PS3 without boosting when this game came to PS+. Fun times.

To add to the online troubles, the game used to be cross-play but when I tried recently I couldn't match my Vita and PS3 (I was gonna double dip on Vita but not anymore). I don't know if they got rid of that or what.

It was cross buy and both systems are tied to the same servers. Don't know why that wouldn't be the case today.

3 hours ago, Skeptical69 said:

I’d like to inform users who are about to trophy boost of the time when 3 other players and I were boosting the online trophies for this title, we were having server connection issues. Numerous times we would load up an online game together and then we would all randomly get “kicked” from the server back to the main menu. This was really annoying for us all as it was not due to any of us had poor internet connection or because we were interacting with users from 3 different continents, but because of this game’s crap net code.

I think it's just us Australians that have issues because the servers are likely only in America. I was maybe able to get one of the multiplayer trophies and I just could not connect to other players 99% of the time via matchmaking. Maybe it will be easier now, who knows. 

2 hours ago, DizzyDavidson said:

I did the PS3 and PSVita plats years ago and had to do them both legit. If what you're saying is true about this game being auto-stackable at any time in the past I am surprised. 

4 minutes ago, grifteskymfning said:

So would this be possible to self boost if I run my main account on one Vita, two dummy accounts split screen on one PS3 and a third dummy on second PS3?

yes that would work. 

Edited by kingdrake2

Fortunately I already got its platinum, and the online trophies were a pain to boost! Lots of servers issues and sometimes overpowered guys with characters on Rank 999 (don't they have most interesting games to play?). It took me some weeks to manage to get them with my boosting partners. It's a shame since it's a Playstation exclusive titles with a roster full of iconic PS characters (Sly, Ratchet, Kratos, Raiden etc...).

They could have made a better effort to make this a better game. I don't think there will ever be a sequel of this... But if there is, make it an awesome brrawling game, please!

I enjoyed this game, but aside from never playing online myself, the odd time I went on just to see how many were playing, I'd never find a game. Can't imagine that many people were playing this one online really. As far as server closures go, this boy losing his online is a lot more warranted than the Gravity Rush shut down thing not too long back.

Damn. Thanks for the heads-up.

The only thing between me and the platinum on Vita is all of the multiplayer trophies.

I tried a couple of months to get them, but I got disconnected on almost all of the matches.

This reminder might get some people back on the game to clean up the multiplayer part.

I'll give it a try too, and I hope that I'll be able to boost!