Advanced boosting tips

VirtualNight

I did binoculars and landmines at the same time i was doing A2S, just hop into the warhawk as you fire it and it will count.

I've done everything except for map specific trophies on dlc in the same map, Battle something, the biggest variation with ** for the APC. This is the same map that has the fortress variation, can't miss it. There are 2 jeeps in the spawn point closest to center of the map, place APC nearby, spawn there and run to jeeps or just use jeeps themselves. I did TOW, cluster mines, binoculars and landmines using this method + a few fuckups and swarm/homing/lightning until I was done with A2S. Binoculars are found on the second floor of the broken house near that spawn point and the landmines on the house exterior just behind the binoculars. I greatly recommend that you boost this with someone for efficiency. I did all of it in 15 hours while having a friend to help me. I was getting 6 kills per rotation with his assistance instead of the 2 I would be getting myself, so he hastened my process in 200% and i would have done it in 45 hours alone instead.

From checking the stats of most people who completed, seems like they used CTF to finish their level grind, because most people i've checked had 1300+ game wins. I barely had 560 myself, since i used turbo CTF to boost exp (you can check my stats and see how many 4x4 and knife kills I have).

You can check people's profiles by sending a clan invite and then checking their profiles through the invitation tab. Mentioning this in case someone wanna go through the massive list of achievers and wipe out the hackers. Remember that you can have your stats reduced, so check for air-to-surface and air-to-air time + total game time, troop time and vehicles time, that should give you a reasonable idea. If there are huge negative stats, it has probably been hacked.

People who haven't finished the game, please do as VirtualNight said and hide your trophies and don't name your rooms after your PSN ID. I've been using my room as TYG and HEWWO in the past few days myself, but i'm seeing a bunch of "kjlajkle" and "fffg" rooms. Good job, hide your trackers.

For exp, I was doing CTF with 3 turbos. Flew second ps3 to my base, put APC near flag and turbo'd 2 controllers on :cross: and :square: while my main was knife turbo'd on :r1:. I was getting average of 600 kills and 3.3k exp every 30 min round with basically no effort invested once the setup was ready. If you have 4 turbos, it could go by faster. You get 1 point per kill +3 if they are carrying the flag and then + 3 extra every time you return the flag. Use return time as 15 seconds. End score was around 2.8k before being bumped by 600 points of the bonus medals. I also did this method for vehicle time, using the 4x4's turret, but you get only 1k exp and you gotta keep looking so the 4x4 doesn't destroy the APC nor the turbos bump off each other and fly away from the crosshair, it's quite annoying.

500 team wins, I did 400+ matches of TDM dogfight at 10 kills max. Good for getting kills too. Most annoying were Air Mines and TOW as i had to line up enemies for those, everything else was pretty smooth to do.

If i remember anything else, I'll edit again.

Edited by TheYuriG
more information
  • Like 2

quick questione about the WH Machine Gun: i have done the 1000 kills globally and in another round, done 10 kills (by destroying the jeeps with 2 bot inside). The decoration was unlocked, but the medal is still locked (yet they requirements are the same). What's the catch? 

EDIT: find it out: for the medal you must kill 10 warhawks with the machine guns, not the jeep or the troops (like for the decoration).

Edited by APCGrayLocked

@VirtualNight a quick question, Virtual: if i start a glitched match with just me alone (glitch room for 2 players, but i don't turn on the 2nd pad), the time accumulated in a vehicle will be counted? And if a do this when i'm going for the XP, the flags and the XP will be counted? Or i must always turn on at least 1 pad, so the game can count the stats? 

57 minutes ago, APCGrayLocked said:

i've started the XP Farming, so i will not wasting the evenings (in the evening, i have less desire to play WarHawk, after an intense day).

I've obtained all 19 flags (9 as red/blue and 10 as blue/red) in 4 minutes. It's pretty good, don't you think?

1:40 for 10 caps on fortress.

might seem pedantic but it is faster to focus on just 10 if you can get it to 1:40

Edited by ROFL-WAFFLES
Spelling

25 minutes ago, ROFL-WAFFLES said:

1:40 for 10 caps on fortress.

might seem pedantic but it is faster to focus on just 10 if you can get it to 1:40

uhm, i will try that too. I've stimated that i need 32h to reach 275.000 points, by doing 19 flags method. I will try the 10 flags method and see if i can cut some more hours.

1 hour ago, APCGrayLocked said:

uhm, i will try that too. I've stimated that i need 32h to reach 275.000 points, by doing 19 flags method. I will try the 10 flags method and see if i can cut some more hours.

Takes 33.9 hours to go from 0 to 275000 xp at 8100xp/hour (1:40 per 10 caps + loading)

• Like 1

guys some faster way to do the TOW missiles? Because i managed to obtain only 30 kills in the Eucadia Dogfight Map (by placing each bot [remember, i have only 2 pads, besides mine] near the other, so that with 1 detonation of the TOW, i can kill both) in 30 minutes. And to reach 1000 kills, i need to play for 32h just for this weapon, and i need to do 4 more weapons to complete every weapon (then i must do the XP and some hours farming) and the time is running out (9 days until the server closure). 

3 hours ago, APCGrayLocked said:

guys some faster way to do the TOW missiles? Because i managed to obtain only 30 kills in the Eucadia Dogfight Map (by placing each bot [remember, i have only 2 pads, besides mine] near the other, so that with 1 detonation of the TOW, i can kill both) in 30 minutes. And to reach 1000 kills, i need to play for 32h just for this weapon, and i need to do 4 more weapons to complete every weapon (then i must do the XP and some hours farming) and the time is running out (9 days until the server closure). 

Use TOW for A2S on spawn spot, if you have two controllers on top of yours you should get 2 kills per TOW. There spawn every 2 mins so 60 TOW missiles per hour is 120 kills per hour. You have plenty of time in between to get other weapons, I did Binoculars and Cluster Bombs.

Edited by ROFL-WAFFLES
Grammar

1 hour ago, ROFL-WAFFLES said:

Use TOW for A2S on spawn spot, if you have two controllers on top of yours you should get 2 kills per TOW. There spawn every 2 mins so 60 TOW missiles per round is 120 kills an hour. You have plenty of time in between to get other weapons, I did Binoculars and Cluster Bombs.

i've already done the 5000 A2S. I need 500 kills with the clusters, so i can combine them with the TOW. And i have only 2 controller. Plus, i didn't find the TOW Missile on the Eucadia Valley Run Map (unless i didn't see behind the statue, where the pick-up is in the Deathmatch).

On 16/10/2018 at 1:22 PM, APCGrayLocked said:

i've already done the 5000 A2S. I need 500 kills with the clusters, so i can combine them with the TOW. And i have only 2 controller. Plus, i didn't find the TOW Missile on the Eucadia Valley Run Map (unless i didn't see behind the statue, where the pick-up is in the Deathmatch).

Yes it's there, and there is another on the other side of the map too, clos to the other camp, except there is no statue.

EDIT: nevermind I fixed my problem.

Edited by GastNDorf

Guys, in regards of the XP Farming, i've done some maths:

- 1:40 for 10 flags only (if you use the turbo) = 8100-9500xp every hour (288xp every match)

- 2:00 for 10 flags only (if you fly around) = 6000xp every hour

- 4:00 for 19 flags (if you fly around) = 7500xp every hour (550xp every match)

- 3:20 for 19 flags (if you use the turbo) = 9.500xp every hour

Edited by APCGrayLocked
update with rofl waffles results
  • Like 1

- 1:40 for 10 flags only (if you use the turbo) = 8100xp every hour (200xp every match)

- 4:00 for 19 flags (if you fly around) = 7500xp every hour (500xp every match)

1:40 for 10 flags is 270xp

Got about 10k xp an hour yesterday

• Like 1

4 hours ago, APCGrayLocked said:

- 1:40 for 10 flags only (if you use the turbo) = 8100-9500xp every hour (270xp every match)

- 4:00 for 19 flags (if you fly around) = 7500xp every hour (500xp every match)

I'm curious about how you would turbo capturing flags?

19 minutes ago, APCGrayLocked said:

where can i see the Air-To-Troop kills? I don't know how many i have done. 

Can't really say for sure cause I'm not home but I don't think it's written. You have to go in vehicle stats, press X on Warhawk/Nemesis, you will get the detailed stats. If it's not there you will have to subtract the A2A and A2S from your total kills with this vehicle (all those figures are there for sure as I've checked them more than once).

24 minutes ago, GastNDorf said:

I'm curious about how you would turbo capturing flags?

I thought it was clear, that i was obviously talking about taking the flag and quickly go to the other side using the turbo (double R2 press).

24 minutes ago, GastNDorf said:

Can't really say for sure cause I'm not home but I don't think it's written. You have to go in vehicle stats, press X on Warhawk/Nemesis, you will get the detailed stats. If it's not there you will have to subtract the A2A and A2S from your total kills with this vehicle (all those figures are there for sure as I've checked them more than once).

got the decoration right now. Thanks anyway.