Stage 1-6

Nitro

• 3 months later...

Having difficulty as well and cant figure out how so many people have accomplished this. Hit one bike and you drop two seconds, hit one curb and drop 1 second. With only roughly 8 seconds to spare i Cant get past round 19 without time running out on me. Any advice would help other than get good! 

Edited by zellie30

I've found that it really helps to stay on the right side of the curb for the most part as that allows you to control your turns better and you can worry less about hitting another bike. The position of the bikes are also always the same so if you find yourself having trouble running into a particular bike, try to memorize what course they're on and their position so you can avoid them. Also, when you're making sharp turns that threaten to take you off road, tap the gas button on and off a bit to slightly slow down and give you better control. That's all I have, hope it helps.

Edited by majob

9 hours ago, zellie30 said:

Having difficulty as well and cant figure out how so many people have accomplished this. Hit one bike and you drop two seconds, hit one curb and drop 1 second. With only roughly 8 seconds to spare i Cant get past round 19 without time running out on me. Any advice would help other than get good! 

1 hour ago, majob said:

I've found that it really helps to stay on the right side of the curb for the most part as that allows you to control your turns better and you can worry less about hitting another bike. The position of the bikes are also always the same so if you find yourself having trouble running into a particular bike, try to memorize what course they're on and their position so you can avoid them. Also, when you're making sharp turns that threaten to take you off road, tap the gas button on and off a bit to slightly slow down and give you better control. That's all I have, hope it helps.

If you are having trouble, try the tips in my trophy guide.

• 4 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...