Objective Killer Glitched?

MarsipanRumpan

Sup PSNP, its been a while.

Anyways, I've been playing Smite and Im closing in on the platinum, three trophies left. I have 2 gods left until 70 is mastered, Im at Master VIII with Fenrir and I have the trophy Objective Killer left.

Objective Killer is awarded for killing 25 killing blows on map objectives in qualifying matches, according to both trophy guides and achievement guides, the trophy is earned by killing 25 of the following objectives: Gold Fury, Bull Demon King, Fire Giant, of which I finally killed 25 of today. (14 Gold Fury, 5 Bull Demon King and 6 Fire Giant) and I got no trophy. I would be bummed as hell if one of the final three trophies of the game glitched out on me this late, I've spent hundreds of hours on this for crying out loud lol.

Anyways, thanks in advance for every answer.

Edited by MarsipanRumpan

1 minute ago, VLAAMINGK_N1 said:

It's been a long while since I played this game. You should look under accolades and see howmuch you achieved (normally it has the same icon as the trophyscreen). Maybe some of them didn't count, at least you should see your progress under one of those accolades.

Yeah, my objectives are as followed. Gold Fury Kill 14, Bull Demon King Kill 5, Fire Giant Kill 6. Which ads up to 25. No trophy, Im pretty spooked lol.

6 minutes ago, VLAAMINGK_N1 said:

https://smite.gamepedia.com/Achievements

Use your findfunction of your internetbrowser and type in 'Objective Killer'

Look into your achievements if this one popped already, if it's still grey or something you may hunt some more. If this one popped it should be bugged.

Thank you so much, checked it and apperently I have 19 kills in the in game achievements lol even though I have 25 in Accolades. Going for 6 more kills now, wish me luck!

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, VLAAMINGK_N1 said:

Good luck with the platinum mate! You'll get there really soon :P

Thanks! I hope so, it's very strange with Objective Killed, killed the Bull Demon twice but my counter didn't go up. WIll have to try with Gold Fury / Fire Giant and hope for the best.

Yeah Im finally closing in on my goal! :D

• 1 month later...
On 27.09.2018 at 8:08 PM, MarsipanRumpan said:

Sup PSNP, its been a while.

Anyways, I've been playing Smite and Im closing in on the platinum, three trophies left. I have 2 gods left until 70 is mastered, Im at Master VIII with Fenrir and I have the trophy Objective Killer left.

Objective Killer is awarded for killing 25 killing blows on map objectives in qualifying matches, according to both trophy guides and achievement guides, the trophy is earned by killing 25 of the following objectives: Gold Fury, Bull Demon King, Fire Giant, of which I finally killed 25 of today. (14 Gold Fury, 5 Bull Demon King and 6 Fire Giant) and I got no trophy. I would be bummed as hell if one of the final three trophies of the game glitched out on me this late, I've spent hundreds of hours on this for crying out loud lol.

Anyways, thanks in advance for every answer.

I have the same problem.Stopped do it in march at 22 kills (5 Gold Fury,15 Bull Demon-King,2 Fire Giants),Back to this in august when it was the last trophy for platinum,made three kills of Bull-Demon King (P.S.because he is the easiest one) and nothing happened.Come to accolades and saw that count stops at 22 kills of 25.Right now I have 40 kills as overall (6 Gold Fury,32 Bull Demon-King,2 Fire Giants) and the count steel showing me 22 at accolades.I wrote to support service three times (two of them were english and thanks me for my submit and it will be refused in next updates (P.S.There were three updates - nothing changed) and at last I wrote to russian support,they helped me to delete & re-install the game,but i didn’t work,because i missed two steps.When I wrote again,they asked me to repeat my problem and then thanked me!!! for my submit and this glitch will be fix in next updates (P.S.of course not).So,however,did you avoid this problem and obtained the platinum?Please help,because I don’t know what I need to do?)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...