Glenn & Christa

With it looking like episodes 3 & 4 aren't going to be released like many it's making me wonder just how will Clem's journey end butt with the appearance of Lilly it's also making me wonder would we of seen or heard about Glenn & Christa in episodes 3 & 4?

We meet Glenn early on in season 1 but after a little while he leaves the group. Did he die? if he did die was it by some sort of accident or by someone killing him? did he become a walker?

Did he live? if he did live has he been alone all this time or has he been with another group? where has he been?

We meet Christa at least half way through season 1 & see her for a short time in season 2. Did she die? if she did die was it by some sort of accident or by someone killing her? did she become a walker?

Did she live? if she did live has she been alone all this time or has she been with another group? where has she been?

Once you are separated from these 2 characters you don't see or hear from them again so it does make me wonder what happened to them

I think it's probably the point to never see them again. Sometimes in life, we never see certain people again and sometimes we do. With Clementine traveling around, it's less and less likely that she will ever see certain individuals again. Plus, like what the person above me said, Glenn is in the comics and since series is supposed to take place in the comic universe of the series, he eventually found his own group. It's just like Jesus or Michonne having their own appearances/games, it's all connected.

The Walking Dead games take place in the same universe as the TV show right?

So if that's the case then that must mean that Glenn left and found Rick and the others from the TV Show. I don't watch the show but I know what happens to Glenn,

Spoiler

He gets his brains smashed 

It felt to me like Christa's fate was left ambiguous since despite hearing the gunshot in Season 2 we don't actually see her dead or alive. I get the feeling she was supposed to appear in the final season at least, and even though she wasn't a major character I wouldn't have minded knowing what happened.

• 3 months later...
On 9/29/2018 at 0:12 AM, The Titan said:

The Walking Dead games take place in the same universe as the TV show right?

So if that's the case then that must mean that Glenn left and found Rick and the others from the TV Show. I don't watch the show but I know what happens to Glenn,

Reveal hidden contents

He gets his brains smashed 

I know this is an old post but I wanted to correct your post, the games take place in the Walking Dead comic book universe, as stated previously in this thread. Although it ends the same way for Him in both, TV and Comic.

Edited by DarkHpokinsn
  • Like 2

Obviously Glenn's whereabouts have already been mentioned- he went on and found Rick and so forth.

I do find it odd that Christa never popped up again, however. I guess there's still room for that possibility, but it doesn't seem likely at this point. The Walking Dead doesn't normally abandon characters that had at least some level of importance without having them pop up again in some way or another, but maybe this is just an exception.

• 2 months later...

I thought it was almost certain that Christa died in season two since we heard both gunshots and a woman's scream after Clem and Christa got split up. I guess we will never know for sure though, just how it would have been if this was reality. I think it's okay how this was handled this way. Just like how I think how Kenny's fate was handles in the Clem+AJ at Wellington ending is good too, even though we will never know for 100% sure what actually happened.