Difficulty Trophy Questions

If I play on Grounded first, then go for the other trophies like upgrading things, will I’ll be able to play on Grounded + for enough parts and supplements to its maximum for the weapons? Or play on the easiest difficulty and easy + for those upgrading things like the weapons and supplements? Also, will I keep my collectibles on the chapter select if I play on separate difficulties each time? Thanks in advance! 

For your first question: It's possible to get all of the trophies in 2 playthroughs, Grounded and Grounded+, but you'll need to be thorough and search every corner to collect enough parts to upgrade all of your weapons.

"Master of unlocking" (shiv doors) is also tricky, might actually need a 3rd playthrough for that unless you use the shiv duplication trick.

Edited by HusKyCode

If this is your first playthrough, I advise you start on the easiest difficulty, and get every collectible, conversation, shiv door etc along the way.

By playing on the easiest difficulty, you can explore every inch of the game without frustrations.

And for the second playthrough, you can use the new game+ plus glitch to get both Grounded Mode and Grounded Mode Plus trophies. By using this glitch, Grounded Mode is a bit easier because you have your upgraded health and weapons from the beginning.

Good luck!

-----------------------------

Infinite Shiv Glitch