Is "Cartographer" trophy bugged?

llLentinantll

It seems trophy "Cartographer" (get maps for all areas) is not working properly. IIRC from PC version, it should unlock when you buy maps for all locations from Cornifer (filling them up is not necessary). I'm sure I've got all maps (I've got trophy on PC version, so I'm acknowledged with list of maps), but trophy doesn't pop up.

Weird thing about this is that when you enter all locations (all maps all asquired, or not asquired maps are sold by Iselda), Cornifer should sleep in their shop. For me, he stuck in Queens Garden, and doesn't move anywhere.

• Like 1

I'm glad I'm not alone with this issue. The Cartographer trophy also seems to be bugged for me. I'm sure I didn't miss any maps and even have 112% completion. (I already played on PC as well.) Also Cornifer in my game is sleeping in his house and I already bought all of Iselda's stuff.

1 hour ago, llLentinantll said:

It seems trophy "Cartographer" (get maps for all areas) is not working properly. IIRC from PC version, it should unlock when you buy maps for all locations from Cornifer (filling them up is not necessary). I'm sure I've got all maps (I've got trophy on PC version, so I'm acknowledged with list of maps), but trophy doesn't pop up.

Weird thing about this is that when you enter all locations (all maps all asquired, or not asquired maps are sold by Iselda), Cornifer should sleep in their shop. For me, he stuck in Queens Garden, and doesn't move anywhere.

Have you fought all bosses in queens garden?

Perhaps that will force him to move, though i do not know how the trophy would trigger that way.

I unlocked the trophy by buying the last map in the store instead of from Cornifer.

8 hours ago, vasyndrom said:

Isn’t PS4 version including all released DLCs? Didn’t play it before, just starting my journey but maybe new areas were added in them and are needed for trophy?

I'm familiar with all DLC content as well, there are no new locations where you can buy map or even check your map (or if there are any, they are parts of already existing locations).

6 hours ago, monteblommie said:

Have you fought all bosses in queens garden?

Perhaps that will force him to move, though i do not know how the trophy would trigger that way.

I unlocked the trophy by buying the last map in the store instead of from Cornifer.

What bosses do you mean? I've defeated 

Spoiler

Traitor Lord

and pretty sure that I've done 100% of this location (as well as most others, aside some bosses near Dreamers).

Btw, the only map I've bought from Corny is Canyon Fog, and it was definitely not last one.

Hope they will fix this in future patch. I don't really want to restart game on ~85%.

To share my experience with this trophy. I saw this thread and backed up my save before buying my last map (Queens Garden). I found Corny in the Garden and bought the map and did not get the trophy. I copied my save from USB a couple of times, tried again and still didn't get it. I decided to play the Garden out without the map and try to buy the map from the store in Dirtmouth after dreamnailing Herrah (the last dreamer I needed). Afterwards I got to the store in Dirtmouth and bought the last map from Iselda (Corny was there sleeping btw) and finally unlocked the trophy.

So it seems that currently you have to buy the last map from store and not in the field from Corny for the trophy to unlock.

Sorry for all the people that got deep into their playthroughs only to miss out on this buggy trophy :(

• Like 3

9 hours ago, CroTim said:

To share my experience with this trophy. I saw this thread and backed up my save before buying my last map (Queens Garden). I found Corny in the Garden and bought the map and did not get the trophy. I copied my save from USB a couple of times, tried again and still didn't get it. I decided to play the Garden out without the map and try to buy the map from the store in Dirtmouth after dreamnailing Herrah (the last dreamer I needed). Afterwards I got to the store in Dirtmouth and bought the last map from Iselda (Corny was there sleeping btw) and finally unlocked the trophy.

So it seems that currently you have to buy the last map from store and not in the field from Corny for the trophy to unlock.

Sorry for all the people that got deep into their playthroughs only to miss out on this buggy trophy :(

That's what I thought when I read the last couple of entries here, therefore I didn't buy howling cliffs from cornifer and saving it for last to get it from Isolde.Thanks for confirming it should work :)

This sucks so much. 30 hours, already at the end with 112% and this is the only trophy I won’t have. Hope It’s fixed soon and it will pop up immediately after loading old save without doing another playthrough. 

This game is a masterpiece but this really pissed me off. 

On 10/1/2018 at 4:58 PM, CroTim said:

Thanks for this. I've been through the stupid jellyfish level so many times that I can do it blindfolded, so I'll just hold back on that map, and buy it from the shop.