Combat trophies

Maverick6146

32 minutes ago, Maverick6146 said:

For those 30 kills under certain conditions trophy, can I do it across multiple runs? Or do they have to be achieved during a single run

I mean, you can just repeat checkpoint over and over, so don't see why you'd want to do multiple playthroughs for them.

21 hours ago, Maverick6146 said:

For those 30 kills under certain conditions trophy, can I do it across multiple runs? Or do they have to be achieved during a single run

You can have these trophies in the areas where you fight enemies. either side quests or story. before killing the last enemy, restart the checkpoint until you have the desired trophy. is a simple and effective method

• 2 weeks later...

Just to follow up on my own question. There are enough enemies for getting all these combat trophies w/o reloading the checking point as long as you remember to use different kind of boosts before the fight/stealth.

The only trophy that requires special attention is "Surprise!". I think there are only two locations which have trees for these kind of takedown. The final boss arena also has trees but I am not sure how effective it would be.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/10/2018 at 5:59 PM, Maverick6146 said:

Just to follow up on my own question. There are enough enemies for getting all these combat trophies w/o reloading the checking point as long as you remember to use different kind of boosts before the fight/stealth.

The only trophy that requires special attention is "Surprise!". I think there are only two locations which have trees for these kind of takedown. The final boss arena also has trees but I am not sure how effective it would be.

Just to be sure, I farmed that one via checkpoint restart when you get to do the tutorial kill, and got it out of the way asap 

On 10/12/2018 at 4:59 PM, Maverick6146 said:

kuwaq yaku is one of them, I'm not sure if in the end it will be possible but  in the location where i mentioned its mandatory to do the 5 eagle takedowns