30 consecutive wins question

KnAbrAvA

hello everyone , I really want to help me out in " all sales are final trophy" you have to win 1 ranked match for 30 days but I did switch the ps3 auto clock and made it 1 day forward . I played I am always the host & I won it counted as a win but when I check my stats it showed me my real time . is this ok ? does it matter ? I have disk version. thank you 

Edited by ahmwe

On 9/28/2018 at 8:49 AM, Radikali said:

advancing the day, works just fine on the digital version

How I can tell if the advancing time works beside coynting winning in my stats? It counted on me but it showed my real time after i won! It it ok that way?  Does it work only on digital version? Cuz I have disk one 

6 hours ago, ahmwe said:

How I can tell if the advancing time works beside coynting winning in my stats? It counted on me but it showed my real time after i won! It it ok that way?  Does it work only on digital version? Cuz I have disk one 

The method worked for me on disc, it showed the real date and time on my in-game profile but I still got the trophy when I expected to get it, the date it goes by is the date that your save file most recently saved your game, because that's where your online stats get saved. 

On 9/30/2018 at 4:07 PM, Sergen said:

snip

Just so we don't end up wasting a ton of time by mistake somehow, can you describe the process for which system did what? Specifically, I guess, I want to know was your main account the host of game each time? Or did you have another machine dedicated as host, and kept rejoining with your main account after updating each time? I read somewhere once that this may matter.

Thank you in advance.

12 minutes ago, B1rvine said:

Just so we don't end up wasting a ton of time by mistake somehow, can you describe the process for which system did what? Specifically, I guess, I want to know was your main account the host of game each time? Or did you have another machine dedicated as host, and kept rejoining with your main account after updating each time? I read somewhere once that this may matter.

Thank you in advance.

Your main account has to host every single game if u dont want the trophies to bug. Simple as that :D

Just now, Max_Playne said:

Your main account has to host every single game if u dont want the trophies to bug. Simple as that :D

yup you have to host every single a bit of the match thou , so lucky if you get free time , for me I have to work 12hrs daily , time managing is pretty impossible here unless you sacrifice your rest time . 

1 hour ago, B1rvine said:

Thank you in advance.

I always remade the lobby with my main account, there was never an instance where I didn’t host my own lobby with my main. By the time you do connect to the servers the alts will have more than enough time to leave the lobby while you're doing the date and time reset.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Sergen said:

I always remade the lobby with my main account, there was never an instance where I didn’t host my own lobby with my main. By the time you do connect to the servers the alts will have more than enough time to leave the lobby while you're doing the date and time reset.

Once again you manage to make it in the top 50 fastest achievers leaderboards, in fact made it to rank #2.

Going to skip this game entirely. Not going to waste time trying to find workarounds for a game that I hear is a bit of a bitch to platinum.

1 minute ago, Potent_Delusions said:

It's really not. It's a stupidly quick and easy 0.31% platinum. Even platinums that are in the 0.50%-1% range are usually 3-4x longer than this.

i gotta agree if have the right set up. sometimes there's others trying to interfere trying to interfere with progress FML.

11 hours ago, Spaz said:

Once again you manage to make it in the top 50 fastest achievers leaderboards, in fact made it to rank #2.

Going to skip this game entirely. Not going to waste time trying to find workarounds for a game that I hear is a bit of a bitch to platinum.

This will be my second unobtainable Platinum. First was Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine due to THQ dying and DLC being delisted. I can definitely do it if I had the time, but due to everyone who strives to get it living in the U.S, Europe or Asia, given their time zones are somewhat close to each other, I'm in a very difficult yet annoying position. I'll be happy with getting TMA (beating the story without dying or switching vehicles) when I can but not being able to get the Platinum in time due to being too busy, buggy servers and being online when everyone else is asleep is a pain.

I have a quick question, I beat the twisted metal story on twisted difficulty right away, then jumped on online leveled up 30. I unlocked every vehicle with 51 kills but when I unlocked juggernaut vehicle tier 3 to get kills with it. The vehicle didn't appear on multi-player with others. Should i beat the game on normal to unlock it? 

8 minutes ago, ahmwe said:

I have a quick question, I beat the twisted metal story on twisted difficulty right away, then jumped on online leveled up 30. I unlocked every vehicle with 51 kills but when I unlocked juggernaut vehicle tier 3 to get kills with it. The vehicle didn't appear on multi-player with others. Should i beat the game on normal to unlock it? 

Since you beat the story on any difficulty, you should have unlocked it when you beat Dollface Event #3 or it's only available in specific modes such as deathmatch.

Edited by DJY8898

On 03/10/2018 at 6:15 AM, DJY8898 said:

Since you beat the story on any difficulty, you should have unlocked it when you beat Dollface Event #3 or it's only available in specific modes such as deathmatch.

Deathmatch I can't guarantee if juggernaut is there but Team DM is where I did kills with it, and you can select jugg only when the session is locked (the host already hit start and the lobby is on countdown)

btw the vehicle you unlock beatting twisted gold is Wathog, not juggernaut, jugg is tier 3 unlock, only possible when u reach level 28

On 10/3/2018 at 5:07 AM, ahmwe said:

What KnAbrAvA said is true about Warthog. You can only select Juggernaut in certain game modes (and maps I believe?). I think its only available in certain team games. Otherwise it won't show up at all in your vehicle list.

2 hours ago, KnAbrAvA said:

Deathmatch I can't guarantee if juggernaut is there but Team DM is where I did kills with it, and you can select jugg only when the session is locked (the host already hit start and the lobby is on countdown)

btw the vehicle you unlock beatting twisted gold is Wathog, not juggernaut, jugg is tier 3 unlock, only possible when u reach level 28

Yeah its on team death only. Thank you guys ??

1 hour ago, japancollecter said:

im planning on doing this today ,Advancing the clock into the future will not mess up the timestamp on the trophy? ,I have read there is a internal clock keeping track of the real time ,Beside the system time clock 

No it will not, no worries.

19 minutes ago, quickfoozlle said:

After winning, I know I have to leave the game and switch the date, but shall I quit to the XMB directly after the message that my stats got saved or is it better to leave the multiplayer until a popup says that I got disconnected from the Twisted Metal servers?

I was always leaving the Multiplayer menu to main menu just in case, before quitting the game via XMB.