30 consecutive wins question

KnAbrAvA

22 minutes ago, quickfoozlle said:

After winning, I know I have to leave the game and switch the date, but shall I quit to the XMB directly after the message that my stats got saved or is it better to leave the multiplayer until a popup says that I got disconnected from the Twisted Metal servers?

After each match , quit the multiplayer until you reach the main screen then press home in you controller to XMB . change the date 1 day forward . Re-enter the game and play match again . If you disconnected , DON'T PANIC  its ok because you was the host but wins don't count & kills do . hope this help you .

• Like 1

Hi, I have a trouble with this trophy. tried 2 times already and no hope. This is what I do;

1. Host a Last Man Standing game 
  2. Quit with other 2 accounts
  3. Kill my split-screen account and win
  4. Leave lobby and quit the game
  5. Advance only the day by 1
  6. Repeat 1-5

I need an advice on how to do it or anything wrong with my steps. I got a network error on day 19 and repeat that day. Is really kills with snipers are breaking the game? I killed my split-screen account with Sniper because it is the fastest way when you don't have killstreaks. Thank you very much any help is appreciated. ?

Edited by johncnstntn__

On 10/8/2018 at 4:13 AM, quickfoozlle said:

After winning, I know I have to leave the game and switch the date, but shall I quit to the XMB directly after the message that my stats got saved or is it better to leave the multiplayer until a popup says that I got disconnected from the Twisted Metal servers?

Hi, I have a trouble with this trophy. tried 2 times already and no hope. This is what I do;

6. Repeat 1-5

After the screen that says "Stats posted" and watching your level go up, i'd goto the stats menu and refresh it. After the stats page registered my win, I'd then go back to the main menu, then quit to the XMB. I felt this was the safest thing to do, and I ended up with the trophy.

There was one time my game disconnected before the end game experience etc, and refused to update in my stats. I replayed that "day."

Every game I recreated the lobby.

Edited by B1rvine

15 minutes ago, johncnstntn__ said:

6. Repeat 1-5

I need an advice on how to do it or anything wrong with my steps. I got a network error on day 19 and repeat that day. Is really kills with snipers are breaking the game? I killed my split-screen account with Sniper because it is the fastest way when you don't have killstreaks. Thank you very much any help is appreciated. 1f614.png

After step 5, do you make a brand new lobby or you are joining old one? You shall make a brand new one.

Ok, guessing that you are... I did it in similar way - no issues at all...

Ultimate solution - erase/back up current save and start "fresh" one.

Edited by Smashero

i have tried twice but i cannot get the " all sales are final trophy" to unlock..

I have hosted the matches, won 2 matches, the other player have gotten it to unlock and they were not hosting.

Any advise?

method:

internal clock set to manual.

hosted last man standing 

won 2 games each

wait for in game stats to sync

backed out to main menu

close to game to xmb

changed date

re-entered and created a new game

repeat process

Edited by Vprime77

Remove everything related to TM including digital (not the game of course, save data and game data) and disc (statistics will be back even if you don't have a save file it did for me at least back up just in case)set up a date on first day of the month then;

1- write down the win count for the game mode you are going for ASAF trophy 

2- host a lobby

3- win a game

4- go to statics and hit refresh (it didn't show the win here refresh just in case)

5- change the date

6- now go to statics and make sure you have 1 more win (add the number of days past to your previous win count you should see that number there)

7- Repeat 2-6

Good luck

OK so i got it now...when you attempt the trophy ..do everything in the method as listed..but make sure that the date is after the date you started and after the date of your last save.

I used 1st January 2019 to 30th January 2019 and got the trophy and plat.

Good luck